domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you inject on your cycles

How much do you inject on your cycles

As I'm going through my first cycle....my mind has drifted to future cycles. I suspect this is something that is pretty natural; especially when you see the gear working as intended! (Thanks Hipo!) I have some ideas in my head from my imagination as well as reading what others have used on this site. My question is a simple one....how much gear will you pin at one time? I'm pinning 1 CC as a max...just curious how high others go. I also understand that your answers will greatly differ based on what you're running. Thanks.

Depends how much you're injecting. I'm currently pinning 3CCs every 3rd. I rotate glutes and delts.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere
    Lift Insane And Eat To Gain

Most I would pin is 3cc at a time usually glutes

Yea it also depends where you want to inject some muscles can hold more oil volume than others. Example u don't wanna shoot 3-5ml into your delts. You have your sweet buttocks for that.

Thanks for the responses thus far. I pin every 4th day bc I'm running longer esters. I rotate between delts and glutes. It sounds like those who have responded go larger in glutes, smaller in delts.

I try to pin 2x. In a hard cycle it is 3x. I know folks that go up to 4cc but my max is usually 3. I am on primo at 100mg per cc so On Sunday I pin test c at .75 cc and primo at 2cc in the same pin. Same on Thursday. I use quads, glutes, and delts.

Quote Originally Posted by medeiros13 View Post
    Thanks for the responses thus far. I pin every 4th day bc I'm running longer esters. I rotate between delts and glutes. It sounds like those who have responded go larger in glutes, smaller in delts.
    You can shoot anywhere really u just gotta know where and how to. Here's a link Spotinjections.com .. I like pinning my long esters every 3rd and short ED..feel better that way.

I'm scared to try quads lol. And spotinjections is a great reference; ty.

I don't go over 3ccs per injection. If my oil volume goes up I just add more injections per week, and not more than 3ccs at a time. I don't ever do delts, so I have no problem putting 3ccs in glutes and quads

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Rick how do you pin your quads, I've always had problems when injecting the outter upper which is the recommended spot. It just feels like I hit something and what's the best position to have it the most relaxed as possible