napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How Much Can I Bulk On First LGD-4033 Cycle?

spyderdawgy19

Hi there, I currently weigh 170 pounds, ~14-15% body fat. I was wondering how much weight could I add on with LGD for my first cycle, and how long would I run it for? Also, during PCT (I have clomid prepared), could I continue bulking at a lower amount? I will be combining this with either mk-677 or HGH.

Hi there, I currently weigh 170 pounds, ~14-15% body fat. I was wondering how much weight could I add on with LGD for my first cycle, and how long would I run it for? Also, during PCT (I have clomid prepared), could I continue bulking at a lower amount? I will be combining this with either mk-677 or HGH.
Nobody can tell you wgat you'll gain. That depends on way too many factors to even speculate on that there's no point

Here is the protocol

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Would it be safe for me to bulk approx. 2 pounds a week? I don't have much muscle mass on me and I'm looking to do a clean bulk

2 pounds per week is a lot.. nonetheless If you do, the majority would be water not actual muscle. bulking, just like cutting is a marathon not a sprint man. impossible to tell someone "oh expect x amount of muscle mass to be added"

you are not going to bulk 2 lbs a week with any sarm man... noone can tell you what you will gain, retain etc... please dont ask those kind of questions... those are questions for a psychic... its reasonable to see 7-10 lbs with lgd over a 12 week time but that does not mean you particularly will get that... there's a lot of factors that go into it but thats something that would be reasonable

Would it be safe for me to bulk approx. 2 pounds a week? I don't have much muscle mass on me and I'm looking to do a clean bulk
2 pounds a week and clean bulk are polar opposites. If you gain 2 lbs a week you'll be a fat fuck. A clean bulk is more like a couple pounds a months

Genetics plays a big role. Most men are 2lbs/month on their own without steroids. Some are more or less but it’s a small percentage. Each pound of muscle costs 3500 calories, and the speed is capped by several variables.

2 pounds a week and clean bulk are polar opposites. If you gain 2 lbs a week you'll be a fat fuck. A clean bulk is more like a couple pounds a months

awesome, i'll keep the bulk up to about 1 pound a week thanks man. do you think it'd be possible to cut during my pct with clomid if I ran GW+mk677 or hgh with it?

awesome, i'll keep the bulk up to about 1 pound a week thanks man. do you think it'd be possible to cut during my pct with clomid if I ran GW+mk677 or hgh with it?

You never try to cut in pct... stop over complicating things bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You never want to cut and be in a caloric defecit during PCT while trying to recover

Today is the final day of my 12 week lgd/gw cycle.

I started at 181-183 and I'm finishing at around 10 lbs heavier with little to no bloat.

My strength was the most notable improvement too. My spine is injured so no squatting or deadlifting but my bench went from my working 5x5 set being 225 to 280.

Keep your expectations to around 10-14 lbs in my personal experience. Its a great compound and I'm excited to do it again.

Top Bottom