napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much caber for 100mg EOD of NPP

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Have never used Caber before and not sure I really need it as I am able to combat the majority of side
Effect from increased prolactin with B6.

However I would like to try it as I heard it can increase sex drive and ability to bounce back at it again if you k ow what I mean.

Currently running NPP for the first time 100mg EOD and wondering how much caber I should run a week/day?

I really wouldn't even use it at that dose, but if youre insistent on it these guys have you covered. You just want to make sure you don't bottom out your prolactin. That leads to other problems. All hormones need balanced

0.25mg twice a week. This low dosage won't crash your prolactin.

Id make sure to run proviron 50mg/week as well for the entire cycle.

You can run the caber its up to you though if you want to start right away or see if you have prolactin issues and utilize as necessary.

The dosage above though is spot on.

Id make sure to run proviron 50mg/week as well for the entire cycle.

You can run the caber its up to you though if you want to start right away or see if you have prolactin issues and utilize as necessary.

The dosage above though is spot on.

I usually do run Proviron with every cycle but this last time I tried to run it I ran into some prostate issues more then usual. Never had that big of an issue before but I decided to cut the Proviron

Thank for the replies! I?ll get some and start it I?m noticing some gyno issues due to prolactin because I am taking aromosin like I always do and can tell the difference In gyno causes by estrogen and caused by prolactin

I don't even use it to be honest. Definitely have it on hand but have never needed it. You can't actually get gyno from prolactin but your nipples can lactate if you abuse nandrolones.

Top Bottom