napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much Amount Of Protein When on cutting cycle

I saw great results with the following ratio while cutting: F/C/P: 15%/30%/55%. You have to find what works best for you. I would start there and adjust as needed. If your fat falls below 45gs a day at that ratio I would up it in place of protein. I ended up at about 20/30/50 to keep my fats at 45gs a day.

Check out RickRocks nutrition thread here on how to calculate your caloric intake:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

i would keep it around 1.5 grams per pound... i agree with narcissitc's nutrient breakdown as well... thats generally what i recommend especially in your circumstance

A gram per pound of bodyweight is the absolute minimum I suggest anyone to go at any time that does resistance training. However I do like to see the protein intake closer to 1.2-1.5g per pound. It's always better to have just a,little extra than not enough without going overboard. That's a good range to be in. It's when you get to the 2g per pound of bodyweight and higher that starts putting more strain on the kidneys which you do not want

A gram per pound of bodyweight is the absolute minimum I suggest anyone to go at any time that does resistance training. However I do like to see the protein intake closer to 1.2-1.5g per pound. It's always better to have just a,little extra than not enough without going overboard. That's a good range to be in. It's when you get to the 2g per pound of bodyweight and higher that starts putting more strain on the kidneys which you do not want
i agree... i have gone with 2 grams a few times but thats the max i would go with it because as rick said, it can begin to cause kidney strain and sometimes people get out of line with it... 1.5 is perfect

I think excess protein that isn't used is also converted to energy in the body especially on low carb . I stick with 1g per lb of body weight . Just my opinion . As far as strain on kidneys when your training and eating any kind of diet you should be killing the water too . I try to make sure I get atleast a gallon per day of fluids counting water I drink plus the water used to make shakes .

I always use 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, That is how Arnold did it, so in my case, that is 180 grams of protein every day, and I grew like a weed during my cycle. I think using more, would mean (in my case) quality gains will be less and more of the protein will be stored as fat.

Also, keep in mind that a protein part always needs a carbohydrate part to even pass cel membranes... low carb and high protein has no use, sadly. That is how the body works.

Top Bottom