napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to mix and store peptides: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Another great video Dylan.. An issue I've had reconstituting is when I insert the bac water into the vial it automatically just shoots in..way too hard, ie it just gets sucked in. I'm using a 3ml 23 gauge pin so I can insert 3ml of bac into a 3mg vial. Why is just getting sucked in and how can I prevent it? Its like I need a 3rd hand..

Another great video Dylan.. An issue I've had reconstituting is when I insert the bac water into the vial it automatically just shoots in..way too hard, ie it just gets sucked in. I'm using a 3ml 23 gauge pin so I can insert 3ml of bac into a 3mg vial. Why is just getting sucked in and how can I prevent it? Its like I need a 3rd hand..

You should be using an insulin syringe man

Thanks Dylan, I inject with an insulin syringe but have been filling the vial with the 23g because I thought it would be faster. Will just use the insulin pin next time. Thanks for the advice

Thanks Dylan, I inject with an insulin syringe but have been filling the vial with the 23g because I thought it would be faster. Will just use the insulin pin next time. Thanks for the advice
it is faster but thats the last thing you want to do with peptide reconstitution man...

You always want to use insulin pins for everything water based

Top Bottom