PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many women on the board?

How many women on the board?

Do we have any females who read and/or post? We havenít had a strong female presence in a while here.

I keep trying to get my gf to come on, but in the end I just end up relaying female cycle and lifting questions through her.

there are some... there's more that read than anything.. ive spoken to quite a few that are intimated to post based upon answers and locker room talk although we are pretty good about that kind of thing here and its no secret i wont put up with anything like that going on either... i always encourage them to post often though

I just joined. It is a bit intimidating. That's why I was reluctant to register. I'm fairly new to training and cycles but will be more than happy to answer if I can

I am here for posting and reading. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thia View Post
    I just joined. It is a bit intimidating. That's why I was reluctant to register. I'm fairly new to training and cycles but will be more than happy to answer if I can
    Welcome to the forum! We are all here to help. It's a great community and please dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions

welcome to isarms, its great to have you!

Thank you! Looking forward to asking and, if I can, answering questions

Thank you, Dylan!

Thank you, Dylan!
    absolutely...