napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How many women on the board?

I keep trying to get my gf to come on, but in the end I just end up relaying female cycle and lifting questions through her.

there are some... there's more that read than anything.. ive spoken to quite a few that are intimated to post based upon answers and locker room talk although we are pretty good about that kind of thing here and its no secret i wont put up with anything like that going on either... i always encourage them to post often though

I just joined. It is a bit intimidating. That's why I was reluctant to register. I'm fairly new to training and cycles but will be more than happy to answer if I can :)

I just joined. It is a bit intimidating. That's why I was reluctant to register. I'm fairly new to training and cycles but will be more than happy to answer if I can :)
Welcome to the forum! We are all here to help. It's a great community and please dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions

welcome to isarms, its great to have you!

That’s great! Welcome! Some extra estrogen is nice as long as it isn’t in my body lol thanks for posting.

Top Bottom