napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How many times during year on TRT is it advised to run HCG for fertility?

bigunitny

Dosage and frequency and per year how many times can I safely run without desensitizing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dosage and frequency and per year how many times can I safely run without desensitizing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's fine to run it 4-6 weeks on it every two to three months. That's how I'd use it

I think it's fine to run it 4-6 weeks on it every two to three months. That's how I'd use it

Rick hit the nail on the head. I did a lot of research on this about a year ago (I think I drove Dylan nuts with questions LOL).
My conclusion is every 3 - 4 moths for 4 - 6 weeks at 1000 Iu per week split in 2 sub q injections.

what i do is generally recommend 4-6 weeks of use every 3-4 months... i would also recommend stacking clomid with it if you are doing it for fertility... im having fertility issues now so im starting hcg soon... i've been pre loading clomid to get some build up there and will start hcg in a week.. i will keep updates on how it works...

what i do is generally recommend 4-6 weeks of use every 3-4 months... i would also recommend stacking clomid with it if you are doing it for fertility... im having fertility issues now so im starting hcg soon... i've been pre loading clomid to get some build up there and will start hcg in a week.. i will keep updates on how it works...

Great! Thanks Dylan! I'll be interested to hear the updates!

Top Bottom