napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How many fats to implement in the diet?

ThepoManta

Hey people,

My bulk is coming up, so I took another look at my diet and calculated everything I planned out for now.
So what I came out with was:

Total calories and macro's per day:
P: 206,1 ,
C: 392,5 (of which 69,6 grams are sugars, from a banana, my oatmeal and milk and such)
F: 106,2 (of which 17 grams are from almonds, 16 grams are from peanut butter and 24 grams are from the salmon in my dinner)

To a total of 3350 kcal per day.
(If I switch out the salmon with panga filets, I get the same protein, but 300 calories less.)

Would you say 106 grams of (almost all healthy fats, no trans fats etc.) fat is too much?
Should I change the salmon to something else (panga?) for dinner?

Thanks in advance for all the help people!

During a bulk I don't see your numbers off too much from what id recommend though I don't know your stats which is really what determines numbers. I generally would say fats at 0.3-.5g per pound of bodyweight.

Protein I aim for 1.5g per pound of bodyweight. Carbs are variable and user specific.

During a bulk I don't see your numbers off too much from what id recommend though I don't know your stats which is really what determines numbers. I generally would say fats at 0.3-.5g per pound of bodyweight.

Protein I aim for 1.5g per pound of bodyweight. Carbs are variable and user specific.

5.5 feet
165 pounds (compared to you guys not heavy, but I am a tiny guy haha!
12 percent bodyfat.

I was up to 180 pounds after my first cycle and after that I cut off 14 pounds of fat!!

I should lose some of the fats and go for a less fatty fish, I think. Thanks for the heads up Rick. :) If the scale stops moving after a few weeks, I will add in some more calories again.

5.5 feet
12 percent bodyfat.

I was up to 180 pounds after my first cycle and after that I cut off 14 pounds of fat!!

I should lose some of the fats and go for a less fatty fish, I think. Thanks for the heads up Rick. :) If the scale stops moving after a few weeks, I will add in some more calories again.
yes, you should drop the fattier fish... try to eat some cod or halibut and you will get the same amount if not more of protein and you can just eat more of it to get more calories... with little to no fat...

5.5 feet
12 percent bodyfat.

I think that's a good plan. If you need to increase calories further, add it in the form of protein and carbs

Top Bottom