napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long to wait after a bulking test cycle to start a cutting cycle with ostarine?

saladdays

I'm HEIGHT 5'11 WEIGHT 180 pounds 13 percent body fat AGE 24 lifting for 3 years seriously for 1.5 years. So I'm on day 2 of my first cycle of test enth running 400 mg a week and eating my way through 3500 calories a day. I'm planning on doing this test cycle for 2 months and hopefully gaining 10 (maybe 15?) pounds. After proper pct (i got clomid and nolva) which I assume is 1 month what would be a safe time frame between the end of my test cycle for my body to not throw away all my hard fought enhanced gains by cutting with the Ostarine I've got on hand. Hopefully (pray to the gods) by the end of my cycle I'll come in at 190 to 195 and still be under 14 percent body fat. I'd love to be at 10 percent after this potential cutting cycle. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes after the cycle to safely keep my gains.

I'm HEIGHT 5'11 WEIGHT 180 pounds 13 percent body fat AGE 24 lifting for 3 years seriously for 1.5 years. So I'm on day 2 of my first cycle of test enth running 400 mg a week and eating my way through 3500 calories a day. I'm planning on doing this test cycle for 2 months and hopefully gaining 10 (maybe 15?) pounds. After proper pct (i got clomid and nolva) which I assume is 1 month what would be a safe time frame between the end of my test cycle for my body to not throw away all my hard fought enhanced gains by cutting with the Ostarine I've got on hand. Hopefully (pray to the gods) by the end of my cycle I'll come in at 190 to 195 and still be under 14 percent body fat. I'd love to be at 10 percent after this potential cutting cycle. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes after the cycle to safely keep my gains.

Well the best way to keep your gains from your cycle is going o be to run the proper pct, and right now you have an inadequate pct planned. Ostarine should be ran during pct along with GW, Aromasin, Nolva and Clomid.

This is how the pct should look

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Once pct is complete, wait two to three weeks and you can start a sarms cutting cycle. This is the cycle I'd recommend to you. The enhanced super stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Always great advice from Rick. As far as losing gains, I think every newbie worries about that. The key is to train hard on cycle and off. If it's a way of life no need to worry about losing. Good luck man !

Maybe I'm missing something here but since he is running test E..shouldn't he be doing his cycle for longer than 8 weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm missing something here but since he is running test E..shouldn't he be doing his cycle for longer than 8 weeks

Yes. Any long ester should be around 12 weeks in my opinion

Ya thts what I was thinking...I think he would benefit more from 12week at least and possibly a 16week even
.thts what I would do with the longer ester

How much more could I expect to gain in a 3 month cycle vs a 2 month cycle? Should I expect more shut down? Would it be crazy to use the last month of the cycle stacked with ostarine to cut then use the stacked PCT?

I would not try to cut the last month IMO.....I would definitely run at least the 12 weeks with ur cycle..as far as shut down I'm not sure.. but I wouldn't worry too much about it going from 8-12 weeks running just test at 400mg

How much more could I expect to gain in a 3 month cycle vs a 2 month cycle? Should I expect more shut down? Would it be crazy to use the last month of the cycle stacked with ostarine to cut then use the stacked PCT?
Because it takes a good 4 weeks to reach peak concentration with long esters, we recommend 12 weeks. Otherwise you cut a cycle short while leaving gains on the table.

If you are still making gains after 8 weeks I'd continue the gain train. Otherwise you can transition into a cut the remainder of the cycle.

Just don't cut in pct and make sure you run the exact pct I posted for you

Because it takes a good 4 weeks to reach peak concentration with long esters, we recommend 12 weeks. Otherwise you cut a cycle short while leaving gains on the table.

If you are still making gains after 8 weeks I'd continue the gain train. Otherwise you can transition into a cut the remainder of the cycle.

Just don't cut in pct and make sure you run the exact pct I posted for you

Would it be smart to run ostarine on cycle during the cut? What kind of macros would be good for a cut on cycle? For bulking I aim for at least 3500 calories a day with 150 grams of protein.

Would it be smart to run ostarine on cycle during the cut? What kind of macros would be good for a cut on cycle? For bulking I aim for at least 3500 calories a day with 150 grams of protein.
It's more like 250+ grams of protein my friend. Especially for bulk !!

Ya with 350pcals..u would almost a hve to try to keep protein tht low....do u not eat any meat at all????

Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky for help in this area brother

your not going to bulk much of anything with that bro... you should never start a cycle without having diet and training dialed in or its rather pointless.. you cant get anywhere near what you could or should without this dialed in... this is a very large mistake... 150 grams of protein is not good whatsoever... not for muscle building and just not in general... also, as rick pointed out, 8 weeks of a long ester is a joke... many feel 10 weeks is the minimum... which i guess i am okay with but honestly, my belief and feeling is it should always be 12 weeks with a longer ester... everyone is different but thats honestly the only way i like to recommend... your pct is NOT complete and keeping gains will be very difficult and not likely.. YOUR NOT addressing all the issues that occur in pct.... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link for the pct you need followed by the layout

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

your not going to bulk much of anything with that bro... you should never start a cycle without having diet and training dialed in or its rather pointless.. you cant get anywhere near what you could or should without this dialed in... this is a very large mistake... 150 grams of protein is not good whatsoever... not for muscle building and just not in general... also, as rick pointed out, 8 weeks of a long ester is a joke... many feel 10 weeks is the minimum... which i guess i am okay with but honestly, my belief and feeling is it should always be 12 weeks with a longer ester... everyone is different but thats honestly the only way i like to recommend... your pct is NOT complete and keeping gains will be very difficult and not likely.. YOUR NOT addressing all the issues that occur in pct.... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link for the pct you need followed by the layout

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Ya thts what I mentioned.. I feel like his cycle should be 12-16..I would've suggested 16

Ya thts what I mentioned.. I feel like his cycle should be 12-16..I would've suggested 16
why would you recommend someone running their very first cycle to run it 16 weeks... thats not good at all man... thats too long on a first cycle... why would you think its okay to shut yourself down to a point where recovery is far harder on a first cycle?

why would you recommend someone running their very first cycle to run it 16 weeks... thats not good at all man... thats too long on a first cycle... why would you think its okay to shut yourself down to a point where recovery is far harder on a first cycle?
Point taken👍 I honestly didn't think 400mg of test E for 16 would be too bad, always learning though
Thanks for informing.

Point taken I honestly didn't think 400mg of test E for 16 would be too bad, always learning though
Thanks for informing.

i was hoping you just missed the part of it being his first cycle.. regardless, yes bro, its too long on a first cycle... you should not put your body through the extra suppression like that on a first experience and yes, it will be something that is VERY noticeable because recovery will be more difficult and longer and that does not coincide with gains retention...

i was hoping you just missed the part of it being his first cycle.. regardless, yes bro, its too long on a first cycle... you should not put your body through the extra suppression like that on a first experience and yes, it will be something that is VERY noticeable because recovery will be more difficult and longer and that does not coincide with gains retention...
Serious ? Regarding that response as far as gains go...WHAT IF he was already shut down and was on TRT before hand...would he have better luck then, if he just went on a cruise dose of test after the cycle...speaking in terms of suppression and recovery and keeping gains?

Top Bottom