napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long Does it take for test levels to drop after cycle?

Meatwad4343

So I've been blasting and cruising over the past year and a half using UGL. I've been on 200mg of test e per week for the past 7 months or so as a cruising dose. I'm fine being on trt for the rest of my life, but I'm trying to do this legit and get a script and have it supervised by my doc. Anyways, I'm gonna go in for blood work the next few days and get my test checked. My last shot of 200mg was on 12/20 so I'm almost on 3 weeks without any test. So my question being is that enough time for my levels to drop far enough to look low for trt or does it take longer and should I wait?

Probably within 2 more weeks they will be about as bottomed out as they are going to get. You're going to feel bad though

Normally they take about 1 month to "level" out. After 1 month from your last dose will be your lowest levels from my experience

I feel mostly okay so far, lifts have gone down slightly, but I'm sure I'm gonna be feeling shitty if I go another week like this. Thanks guys.

I would wait like stated above.

The esters can take 4-5 weeks to fully leave you system and bottom out your test levels.

You will probably still be low but to guarantee id wait.

4 weeks at least... it could be a bit longer but generally at the 4 week mark you will definitely know

Top Bottom