napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long does a bottle of s4 last

cam1217

I plan on buying s4 and lgd or ostarine from sarmsx and I plan on doing a 12 week cycle. Would one bottle of each be enough for the 12 weeks or would I have to get more than one?

A bottle is about 30 days. Need 3 of each I'm gonna say with normal dosing for the whole cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on buying s4 and lgd or ostarine from sarmsx and I plan on doing a 12 week cycle. Would one bottle of each be enough for the 12 weeks or would I have to get more than one?

To run a 12 week cycle you would need 3 of each. Check out the 30% off section, it has buy 2 get one free bundles.

At 50mg per day, a bottle of S4 lasts a month, so you'll need 3 bottles.

At 25mg per day, a bottle,of ostarine lasts 2 months so you'll need 2 bottles to complete your cycle

if you run s4 at 50 mg per day, then it will last 30 days.. often times, people will increase their dosage after being on a few weeks but thats entirely up to you...

lgd would be one month per bottle

mk2866 would be two months per bottle...

these are 12 week cycles...

here is a link to the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

if you run s4 at 50 mg per day, then it will last 30 days.. often times, people will increase their dosage after being on a few weeks but thats entirely up to you...

lgd would be one month per bottle

mk2866 would be two months per bottle...

these are 12 week cycles...

here is a link to the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Would I have to increase it passed 50 mg a day to get better results or would leaving it at 50 Mg have good results after 12 weeks?

Would I have to increase it passed 50 mg a day to get better results or would leaving it at 50 Mg have good results after 12 weeks?
I get excellent results on 50mg. Some prefer more but s4 is powerful stuff and 50 is fine with me

On a similar subject, why is RAD dosed at only 10mg per ml, as this would require 2 bottles per month?
I think it has to do with both cost (double concentration would double cost)because it's relatively new and cost is high from demand versus supply

It may also have to do with solubility. I believe RAD is a heavier molecular structure. 20mg per ml wouldn't hold as well I'm sure

On a similar subject, why is RAD dosed at only 10mg per ml, as this would require 2 bottles per month?
thats just how its produced man... its still marked up since its newer... we all went through this when GW first came out many years ago... it took several years before it was made at 20 mg/ml... it used to be 5 and 10... think at only 5 how expensive it was!

Top Bottom