napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long does Arimidex stay in your system?

Jonc316

Got a blood work order, i want tests done for possible gyno removal. I've been doing .5 eod of arimidex and just don't want them to see it obviously as the surgery can be covered under our medical here in Canada.

Jonc316 said:
Got a blood work order, i want tests done for possible gyno removal. I've been doing .5 eod of arimidex and just don't want them to see it obviously as the surgery can be covered under our medical here in Canada.

Half life of arimadex is about 46 hours, so if you want it completely out of your system you should probably stop it about a week ahead of time in my opinion

one thing to remember is that with half lives, although they say they are a certain amount, it does not mean that it will be out of your system in your time... it all correlates to how long you have been using it, the amount, your body fat, your body processing, etc... i would HIGHLY recommend using the sauna often, sweating as possible, drinking plenty of water and urinating as much as possible, taking detoxifiers etc... you don't want to leave anything to chance..

DylanGemelli said:
one thing to remember is that with half lives, although they say they are a certain amount, it does not mean that it will be out of your system in your time... it all correlates to how long you have been using it, the amount, your body fat, your body processing, etc... i would HIGHLY recommend using the sauna often, sweating as possible, drinking plenty of water and urinating as much as possible, taking detoxifiers etc... you don't want to leave anything to chance..

That's also a very good point Dylan

I'd been using it for 2 weeks , eod, my last dose was Sunday and I'm thinking not going in tomorrow AM for the blood work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd been using it for 2 weeks , eod, my last dose was Sunday and I'm thinking not going in tomorrow AM for the blood work

Jonc316 said:

I would say that's a little soon. You should probably wait another week or so before getting the bloods while staying off the arimadex

Top Bottom