napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long for CBC to return to normal?

bbrsim50

Hi guys. So I just finished a 14 week cycle of 300 test / 300 deca per week. My last dose was two days ago on Sunday. Today, I saw a dermatologist regarding acne treatment. Im a trt patient, which she is aware of, but I didnt disclose my AAS use. Naturally, she wants to get some baseline blood work and one of the tests is a CBC. How long will it take after the cycle I just did for my CBC results to return to normal?

What's your age? Deca gave me horrible cystic acne on my back. So much so I'll never use it again. I wouldn't waste money on the dermatologist because the acne will go away on its on. Just let your body heal itself and you will just have to try a different compound. For me Tren doesn't give me any acne whatsoever except maybe an occasional little pimple when coming off. Not all compounds cause the same acne and running the proper ancillaries and cycle supports on cycle are very crucial for avoiding acne.

I'm 38. This is my second cycle. My first was 300/ week test only and the acne was cystic, scarring, and horrendous and persisted for months after I came off until I added an ai and got my e2 down to low normal. As for my question, do you have a guess how long it would take my CBC results to be normal again after my cycle?

It's just a blood cell count bro everyone is affected differently and you may not even be out of range.

Ok thanks. I just dont want to have to answer any hard questions if I go back and my rbc is off the charts or something.

If you cycle and esoecially if on trt, I recommend donating blood regularly to keep RBC in range

I have to concur with the others, you should be regularly donating blood.

Yes donating blood is a good idea for anyone who uses gear man I was donating once a month or every three weeks to keep my blood count low

Thanks again, guys. For anyone interested I went ahead with the bloodwork and my RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin were all slightly elevated, just above reference range, but surprisingly to me were very similar to my last bloodwork which was on my trt dose.

Top Bottom