napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long can I store deca for?

Bigtones74

Hey fellas,

So today was the last day pinning for my cycle, test e and deca 14 weeks. I’ve used up all my test but I still have maybe 600-800ish mgs left, so for me two more shots.

My first question is, if I store it in a cool dark place, would it still be good in 6-12 months? Or would I be better off getting more test and using the rest and expanding my cycle one more week, or is that dumb thinking? Ik it’s not much deca left at all, just trying to see what you guys would recommend.

Thanks
Bigtones

If stored properly you should be more than good to go. I think I've stored for 6 months many many many times.

I would imagine it would depend a lot of what type of oil it's in. My UGL uses MCT and always has an exp date of 2 years from the month they make it. GSO can go bad pretty quickly though if I'm not mistaken.

I have injectables stored for over a year now due to the abundance of stash I have, i personally think 2-3 years is a good guild line to stick by if left in a cool dry place with no sunlight. However, you should find out what oil is in the gear beforehand.

Top Bottom