napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how long before/after i eat do i need to wait to take hgh frag

gultoors

i have read that you should take it 30min before eating but they all say “on a empty stomatch” well how long exactly after i eat is consider “empty stomatch” and will not enterfeer with my hgh frag ?

another quick question , how long does it takes for your body to start having the fat lost effect ? because it is fast acting so does it start helping after the first injection or it as to get in your system ect first?

you are going to be rather disappointed if you are expecting any sort of significant fat loss with frag... i have ran it 4 different times and never once saw anything significant from it whatsoever and if you run it standalone, you are going to be extremely upset with what you get from it ... especially with all the hassle that goes along with its use

Agreed with Dylan. If you are looking for fat loss, you'd be far better off with a sarms stack for real results

With all Peptides I would wait around 30 minuets before you dose and after you dose to eat anything.

I will echo what Rick and Dylan said though - peptides are not what they use to be and would be more advisable to use Sarms to supplement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom