napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to keep your bulking steroid cycles cleaner: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Awesome topic. JUST what I needed before starting my Tbol, Test, Proviron and Deca cycle next week!!

So should I add in Winstrol in the end then, Dylan? Even with the 6 weeks of Tbol in the beginning. Break in between orals would be 6 weeks.
(Complete cycle will be 15 weeks of Test Cyp and Deca for 14 weeks)

TUDCA and a full cycle support will be ran whilst on Tbol and Winstrol then if that is not too much toxicity.

Last edited:
Was wondering the same thing. Same question here. Can you still add the Winstrol at the end after running tbol in the front?

yes, you absolutely can add winstrol on the back end as long as there is enough gap in between oral use, which 6 weeks is enough time...

I love this topic. I never did understand the logic in those that want to add huge amounts of weight when bulking between water weight and fat, to just have a lot of work ahead of the, afterwards to clean up. There's no reason you can't gain lean and clean weight. I do that every cycle and keep myself conditioned pretty well year round, and it makes things so much better and easier, without ever having to cut huge amounts of weight

I love this topic. I never did understand the logic in those that want to add huge amounts of weight when bulking between water weight and fat, to just have a lot of work ahead of the, afterwards to clean up. There's no reason you can't gain lean and clean weight. I do that every cycle and keep myself conditioned pretty well year round, and it makes things so much better and easier, without ever having to cut huge amounts of weight

Would you personally add in Winstrol in the end as well to clean things up? While keeping in mind that there is already Proviron in my cycle :)

Would you personally add in Winstrol in the end as well to clean things up? While keeping in mind that there is already Proviron in my cycle :)
I think winstrol always makes a great finisher for any cycle to help harden up and clean up gains

Top Bottom