PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: how to keep TEST up on sarms cycle?

  1. #1

    how to keep TEST up on sarms cycle?

    Hi everyone.. Ordered everything I want and need for my goals listed below

    s23 10mg ED
    rad140 10mg ED
    lgd4033 5mg ED
    exemestane 12.5mg EOD

    diet is moderate carb high protein low fat to start shedding some pounds

    Im a former powerlifter but now I just want to become an absolute beast. My bf is hovering around 21% i really took my vacation time seriously haha. Ive read up that the sarms i've chosen are highly suppressive during cycle.. how can I combat this? I dont want to feel like absolute shit mid cycle or cant get it up for the lady.. Would it just be more wise to go the AAS route? I dont wanna do that until/unless I get my bf waaayyyyy down. I did an ostarine/s4 cycle a cpl years back on advice of a lifting buddy and I loved how I felt in the beginning but do remember not feeling too hot about 4 weeks in. Felt like shit for about 2 weeks after cycle but recovered just fine afterwards. Thanks!

  2. #2
    s-23 is your worst choice if you want to keep test levels up on cycle ... it's very supressive

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    s-23 is your worst choice if you want to keep test levels up on cycle ... it's very supressive

    yeah I read that but I also read its stupidly strong and aggressive amongst all the sarms. I really just want to go beast mode and pack on a fuck ton of mass and increase strength like crazy (relative to sarms i understand AAS would do a much better job) these next 12 weeks. I just wanna do something for my test levels so im not Mr. limp dick everyday

  4. #4
    what would you recommend?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
    yeah I read that but I also read its stupidly strong and aggressive amongst all the sarms. I really just want to go beast mode and pack on a fuck ton of mass and increase strength like crazy (relative to sarms i understand AAS would do a much better job) these next 12 weeks. I just wanna do something for my test levels so im not Mr. limp dick everyday
    At your BF level, you need to go on a CUTTING STACK (S4 and RAD140 along with GW) for 12 weeks. The RAD140 will help you with your strength desires and the S4 and GW will help you with the cutting, ASSUMING YOUR DIET IS IN CHECK I.E. CALORIC DEFICIT.

    No one here on this board is going to recommend you go on AAS @ 21% BF.

  6. #6
    Running test with it .. s23 is one I havent seen much about other than it being very suppressive. Dylan can answer this better

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Healthy_Maven View Post
    At your BF level, you need to go on a CUTTING STACK (S4 and RAD140 along with GW) for 12 weeks. The RAD140 will help you with your strength desires and the S4 and GW will help you with the cutting, ASSUMING YOUR DIET IS IN CHECK I.E. CALORIC DEFICIT.

    No one here on this board is going to recommend you go on AAS @ 21% BF.

    Thanks I appreciate it!!! I've read some dodgy stuff about cardarine with cancer etc etc some say all doses cause cancer in a one study some say it was one completely messed up study idk..

    And yes I realize no one would recommend AAS I wouldn't even think of it at such a bf lol

  8. #8
    i dont like it man... first, the gw study was completely flawed and been disproven a million times over.. weve covered a million times over so im not covering it again...

    s23 is the same thing as using a steroid... its considered a male contraceptive, so your not going to keep suppression at bay on cycle with that.. .so you need to understand what you are getting into with it...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •