napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to help Joint Discomfort on Winstrol

yayests

So i am doing 30mg var with 40 mg win for the next 10 days just to finish off this var, and then another 5 weeks at 50mg on win, so 6 weeks total on win, I started taking the win 3 days ago and i have noticed a bit of knee discomfort, i went out and got animal flex for joint support, it has all the good stuff in it, collagen, msm, tumeric, etc and i took fish oil today. What can i do to get rid of my knee pain or should i just soldier through it? It sucks that i had to swap out my usual cardio for the elliptical since the knee discomfort has gotten on my nerves. Just a bit of knee discomfort in the right knee and a bit of cracking too when i do pressing with it, I am also running 400 mg of test e a week with 1mg arimidex 2 x a week and hcg. Any advice for the knee discomfort?

So i am doing 30mg var with 40 mg win for the next 10 days just to finish off this var, and then another 5 weeks at 50mg on win, so 6 weeks total on win, I started taking the win 3 days ago and i have noticed a bit of knee discomfort, i went out and got animal flex for joint support, it has all the good stuff in it, collagen, msm, tumeric, etc and i took fish oil today. What can i do to get rid of my knee pain or should i just soldier through it? It sucks that i had to swap out my usual cardio for the elliptical since the knee discomfort has gotten on my nerves. Just a bit of knee discomfort in the right knee and a bit of cracking too when i do pressing with it, I am also running 400 mg of test e a week with 1mg arimidex 2 x a week and hcg. Any advice for the knee discomfort?

I would highly recommend adding in MK-2866 at 25mg per day from www.sarmsx.com to help alleviate that issue from Winstrol. It works very good in that regard, and Dylan made a video on this particular subject on using MK-2866 for joint pains and dryness while on Winstrol. Check it out

https://youtu.be/6wOcT5bVcmY

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would highly recommend adding in MK-2866 at 25mg per day from www.sarmsx.com to help alleviate that issue from Winstrol. It works very good in that regard, and Dylan made a video on this particular subject on using MK-2866 for joint pains and dryness while on Winstrol. Check it out

https://youtu.be/6wOcT5bVcmY

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I would like to add, an no offence to anyone, but if MK-2866 and other remedies are not effective or pain continues, STOP WINSTROL!!! Body is telling you something. Think of pain as screaming! It is not liking what you are doing to it and to soldier on in pain is not smart! You continue to stress joints and dry out sînovial fluid in joints of your body could lead to permanent damage. It is not a guarantee, but some are very intolerant of winstrol and you gainzzz will be not worth shit if you are rubbing cartilage together and stress out tendons and ligaments. If this is your case, you may do better on S4/Andarine sarm or Turinabol. Only you can make this decision. Am not fitness instuctor, but am Student RN of Orthopaedic medicine, Injuries and disorders of Muscular and skeletal sîstem!!

Some people have none of these sîmptomes, but others have them and they can be intense!! Apologies fo spelling. Am not on Tapatalk, but using me nativ language Româna computerul.

I would like to add, an no offence to anyone, but if MK-2866 and other remedies are not effective or pain continues, STOP WINSTROL!!! Body is telling you something. Think of pain as screaming! It is not liking what you are doing to it and to soldier on in pain is not smart! You continue to stress joints and dry out sînovial fluid in joints of your body could lead to permanent damage. It is not a guarantee, but some are very intolerant of winstrol and you gainzzz will be not worth shit if you are rubbing cartilage together and stress out tendons and ligaments. If this is your case, you may do better on S4/Andarine sarm or Turinabol. Only you can make this decision. Am not fitness instuctor, but am Student RN of Orthopaedic medicine, Injuries and disorders of Muscular and skeletal sîstem!!

Some people have none of these sîmptomes, but others have them and they can be intense!! Apologies fo spelling. Am not on Tapatalk, but using me nativ language Româna computerul.

X2....I'll also add this:

We all know that you can bulk or cut on anything, but there are better choices for different goals. Can you use deca in a cutting phase? Yes. Is it the best choice? Hell no.

IMO, winstrol is better run in a cutting phase....meaning that we shouldn't be loading up the squat bar with 315 while running it.

OP what's your training & goals look like on this cycle?

just being real with you bro but animal flex is a joke if you think thats going to do anything to alleviate this... winstrol will fucking laugh in its face, seriously... save your money on things like that... mk2866 is always recommended to run with winstrol... many use deca for issues as well but the difference is this... while i love deca, you are not getting real healing, only a band aid to the wound that will end up making you worse off than when you started... mk2866 is not only going to provide REAL healing on this but its going to cause little to no sides and provide many other significant benefits with it... do not forget, winstrol is going to destroy your cholesterol and other blood panels... GW-5015156 is beyond ideal to help with this... my recommendation is to run GW-501516 and MK2866 with it... www.sarmsx.com has the best you can find... run mk at 25 mg per day and gw at 20 mg per day... mk is dosed once a day in the a.m. and gw is dosed once a day 30 minutes before your workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Top Bottom