napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How fast will I see the benefits of HGH?: A new article by Dylan Gemelli

Love me some HGH. I started 2ius of Bio-Trope again last night. I was on MK-677 for a few months.

For all of you guys that have used HGH or currently use it, when did you take that step to first use it?

Did you guys have years of anabolics use under your belt before using it? Did you wait until you were financially set to be able to afford it?

Just curious to when most of you guys decided to add it in. This is something that is of interest to me to use eventually, but one of the top factors is defiantly the cost.

For all of you guys that have used HGH or currently use it, when did you take that step to first use it?

Did you guys have years of anabolics use under your belt before using it? Did you wait until you were financially set to be able to afford it?

Just curious to when most of you guys decided to add it in. This is something that is of interest to me to use eventually, but one of the top factors is defiantly the cost.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=7736&share_fid=1367059&share_type=t

Will mk677 do the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It gives similar results yes. Obviously good legit hgh at a respectable dose is going to have better results but mk677 is a great sarm fi get those hgh benefits

Wow this was a good read cbbram. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad i read it and know I got a good 10 years at least before even thinking about it lol.
Any time bro... It was fun making that log. I was super excited to try HGH back then.

I’m currently on week 12 of 2iu’s a day strictly for my lower back injury that occurred in 2007 and I do feel a slight improvement. I’m looking forward to see what happens in a year. I also feel improvement in my quality of sleep as well as clear skin. So far so good [emoji4]

I’m currently on week 12 of 2iu’s a day strictly for my lower back injury that occurred in 2007 and I do feel a slight improvement. I’m looking forward to see what happens in a year. I also feel improvement in my quality of sleep as well as clear skin. So far so good [emoji4]

I have lower back issues to I was actually thinking of gettin on some HGH for that reason.

Wow this was a good read cbbram. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad i read it and know I got a good 10 years at least before even thinking about it lol.

My opinion on this is evolving. So many young people are running MK-677 now I really don't see a problem with HGH as long as the dosages are not abused and you dose during the day allowing your natural GH pulse at night.

Top Bottom