napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How dramatic are the results of MK-677?

Hey guys,

MK-677 is really expensive, so it would take some convincing for me to try it. I was wondering, at 25mg p/day for a year, what sort of results should I expect from a recomp over and beyond what I could normally expect?

For arguments sake lets assume diet and training are perfect - how dramatic would the fat loss/muscle gain be after a year for someone a while away from their genetic potential? Are we talking about something like a 5-10% increase in the rate of fat loss/muscle gain?

I'm interested in this too... it's quite hard to find long term logs.. also, mk677 is often faked so many users think they're taking mk677 when in fact they're taking a prohormone

Hey guys,

MK-677 is really expensive, so it would take some convincing for me to try it. I was wondering, at 25mg p/day for a year, what sort of results should I expect from a recomp over and beyond what I could normally expect?

For arguments sake lets assume diet and training are perfect - how dramatic would the fat loss/muscle gain be after a year for someone a while away from their genetic potential? Are we talking about something like a 5-10% increase in the rate of fat loss/muscle gain?

Absolutely impossible to answer. There are far too many variables to give a good answer on this, and how would this even be assessed properly considering this is over a years time? Everybody is going to be entirely different. All I can tell you is that I've been running it for 9 months and I have stayed leaner while adding a little bit of size and fullness since I've started it. I'm also pretty much over my genetic potential and anything I gain is pretty much on cycle now. Gains are far less and harder to come by at the level I'm on, so I consider that very good. Somebody with less muscle mass would probably experience much higher rate of muscle mass gained considering training and diet were on point

it works like hgh, progressively over time... results are never drastic like if you ran anadrol 4 weeks but you can run this continuously, bringing continuous results that are very keepable with little to no side effects... so basically you have to decide which you want to deal with more and which is more suited for you.. the results on 677 are unquestionable.. they are clean, they are consistent and they are keepable...

Top Bottom