napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do you properly take SARMS?????

L-Ros

My product should arrive today so I'm wondering if there is a video on exactly how or the best way to take it! I obviously no there is a dropper that comes with it but I'm wonder if it's better to drop it into an empty syringe so there are no bubbles and you can be exact and precise. Is there a video by Dylan? I can't seem to find any! Any advise from anybody would be helpful. Can't wait for it to arrive and start tomorrow!

My product should arrive today so I'm wondering if there is a video on exactly how or the best way to take it! I obviously no there is a dropper that comes with it but I'm wonder if it's better to drop it into an empty syringe so there are no bubbles and you can be exact and precise. Is there a video by Dylan? I can't seem to find any! Any advise from anybody would be helpful. Can't wait for it to arrive and start tomorrow!

the droppers are fine and work well. This is not analytical chemistry, and the accuracy of a syringe is not required at all. If it were critical then you would receive an oral syringe with your order. Now if you just want to use a syringe then have at it!

Ok thanks bro!! Also I have read somwhere that they don't have labels and they are color coordinated. If that's true, does it come with the instructions list of what color goes with what if not how do I get that?

Droppers are clearly marked for easy measuring. There is no need to overcomplicate this. Take them straight from the dropper.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

That's that Dylan Gemelli special from what I hear! Boom!!!

Ok cool!! Thanks bro!!! I'm all pumped to the show on the road now!! My progress will be updated too!!

Ok thanks bro!! Also I have read somwhere that they don't have labels and they are color coordinated. If that's true, does it come with the instructions list of what color goes with what if not how do I get that?

If you are talking sarms from sarmx they do have labels with the name, and the concentration, such as 20mg/ml. They may be colored coded in the liquid itself, maybe one red, blue or whatever.

Question. On my cycle for those things it says to take a dose in the AM and PM, what time is he taking about for the PM? Is it suppose to be at night before bed or anytime later in the afternoon?

Question. On my cycle for those things it says to take a dose in the AM and PM, what time is he taking about for the PM? Is it suppose to be at night before bed or anytime later in the afternoon?

S4 is typically doses 4-6 hours after the first dose. I'm assuming that's what you're referring to.

none of those say anything about taking am and pm anywhere so i think your highly confused or something... the only two that are split doses are sr9009 and s4

heres a superman stack layout with all the timing for everything so you dont ever have confusion

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok. The original cycle you gave said the s4 was AM and PM. Cool. Well that clears that up then. Thanks Dylan, I'm excited about starting tomorrow. Can I mix any of the SARMS in a syringe and take it that way instead of each one individually? Also I'll keep you posted on my gains! SARMS starts in the morning!! Let's go!!!!

Ok. The original cycle you gave said the s4 was AM and PM. Cool. Well that clears that up then. Thanks Dylan, I'm excited about starting tomorrow. Can I mix any of the SARMS in a syringe and take it that way instead of each one individually? Also I'll keep you posted on my gains! SARMS starts in the morning!! Let's go!!!!

don't mix them, just take them all by themselves

Looking forward to how everything goes bro. Keep us posted

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom