napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do you fix stretched skin from being fat

steven3441109

I have cut down and I noticed that I have a little bit of stretch skin around my stomach and I hear if I use Saran Wrap and Preparation H it will fix it or is that a myth. If y'all have any tricks of the Trade please let me know it's not bad it just bothers me u know

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have cut down and I noticed that I have a little bit of stretch skin around my stomach is hear if I use Saran Wrap and Preparation H it will fix it or is that a myth. If y'all have any tricks of the Trae please let me know it's not bad it just bothers me

That's temporary as overweight Marines use that trick... it's not permanent

It might tighten up some on it's own over time. I think that stuff is a hoax. I'm dealing with some of the problem, it's improving but unfortunately I might be stuck with some. Hoping filling in lats and just tighten overtime will fix the problem. It sucks, I know lol.

And just to confirm it's loose skin, when you do a pushup or plank it's obviously sinking down? Otherwise it just might be more fat.

That's temporary as overweight Marines use that trick... it's not permanent
Well shit....I guess I'll just pack on as much muscle as I can and see what it dose ...it's not bad and no one can see it but me ...but I see it and it pisses me off

It might tighten up some on it's own over time. I think that stuff is a hoax. I'm dealing with some of the problem, it's improving but unfortunately I might be stuck with some. Hoping filling in lats and just tighten overtime will fix the problem. It sucks, I know lol.

And just to confirm it's loose skin, when you do a pushup or plank it's obviously sinking down? Otherwise it just might be more fat.
Yep u exactly right I see the same thing errrr surgery?

Yep u exactly right I see the same thing errrr surgery?

Surgery is very expensive and you're going to be left with a decent size scar. I personally wouldn't consider it as the scar would be worse than the loose skin that I do have, at least IMO. Might depend on how much loose skin you have to make that decision. But you're most likely talking 7-15 grand.

Surgery is very expensive and you're going to be left with a decent size scar. I personally wouldn't consider it as the scar would be worse than the loose skin that I do have, at least IMO. Might depend on how much loose skin you have to make that decision. But you're most likely talking 7-15 grand.
Damnnnnnn lol...I can get my fiancé titties for that lol...he's a pic and u can't hardly see it
cc15ff76d4ee17d53a1d9a6444faab51.jpg
a01dc0174d883df31fc11bb2edd10721.jpg

From

2f41c251e7843e97f4487e6a1b82eaf5.jpg

7265142e553f807b4d8b873997f1013b.jpg

Ya it's barely anything man. You have a little more fat to go, not much, but I'm willing to bet that will tighten up just fine. I'm jealous now haha.

Yea I told u it's not bad but it's still there lol ...and it's soft I'm like wtf why is it soft ??

You can check out what I'm dealing with in my contest pics. It's already a little tighter than it was 2 weeks ago, but I also got slightly more plump lol.

Ya it's barely anything man. You have a little more fat to go, not much, but I'm willing to bet that will tighten up just fine. I'm jealous now haha.
Don't be to jealous because I'm in my bulk up now ...hahaha I was so tired of cutting and my girlfriend is telling me I'm skinny I'm like hell no time to bulk up lol

Don't be to jealous because I'm in my bulk up now ...hahaha I was so tired of cutting and my girlfriend is telling me I'm skinny I'm like hell no time to bulk up lol

You definitely have some thick ass arms bro. I just start to bulk as well, I've been feeling very tiny last few months.

You can check out what I'm dealing with in my contest pics. It's already a little tighter than it was 2 weeks ago, but I also got slightly more plump lol.
Dude I'm so scared of getting fat in my bulk omg I don't want to cut for 22weeks again ...no way

Top Bottom