napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do you convince parents to get on TRT

Hakai

My dad is 55 and says he wants to be healthier and start getting in shape

The problem is he is one of those people who thinks AAS even used medically is a hard drug like heroin or coke

How do i convince him that all he is doing is giving him the same amount of testesterone that a young male 18-25 would produce, probably a little more since i think you can get bigger on TRT than you can naturally only slightly though

Also i don't want him knowing i've done 2 cycles already and don't want him to get suspicious

i dont know man... lol... we are not therapists here.. all you can do is educate him... show him videos ive done on dangers of low testosterone therapy and benefits of it? i mean, i guess i dont know what you are looking for... this is common sense here... you just educate him on the facts

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

If he is not feeling well, (lack of energy, strength, and well being) you could ask him if he's been tested for TRT. It makes sense that as we get older our bodies do not work the same. So, we can either live w that and accept and suffer the consequences or do something about it. Many choose to do nothing about it and just live w it. IF he wants to be healthier and feel better HE has to take the steps to make those changes.

That's what I would tell him (in a nice conversation). You don't have to mention AAS. Hormones are studied in school and he will likely think you've crossed the subject in a science class along the way.

IF he chooses to get medical advice, he will likely, at some point, read, watch, and come across Dylan's videos. You're just nudging him in that direction ;-)

Good luck!

If he is not feeling well, (lack of energy, strength, and well being) you could ask him if he's been tested for TRT. It makes sense that as we get older our bodies do not work the same. So, we can either live w that and accept and suffer the consequences or do something about it. Many choose to do nothing about it and just live w it. IF he wants to be healthier and feel better HE has to take the steps to make those changes.

That's what I would tell him (in a nice conversation). You don't have to mention AAS. Hormones are studied in school and he will likely think you've crossed the subject in a science class along the way.

IF he chooses to get medical advice, he will likely, at some point, read, watch, and come across Dylan's videos. You're just nudging him in that direction ;-)

Good luck!

I don't think it's that he isn't feeling well, it's just that he is overweight and wants to lose some weight (AAS are not fatburners), hence why he said he wanted to start eating clean and working out

But yeah i think it's the way i ask him so instead of using the term "Anabolic Steroids" i can just use the word "hormone" since everyone is uncomfortable talking about AAS

The problem is he is one of those people who thinks AAS even used medically is a hard drug like heroin or coke

How do i convince him that all he is doing is giving him the same amount of testesterone that a young male 18-25 would produce, probably a little more since i think you can get bigger on TRT than you can naturally only slightly though

Also i don't want him knowing i've done 2 cycles already and don't want him to get suspicious

Going through the same thing with a 60 year old male friend at the gym, except he thinks he is going to get prescribed hgh lol! I’m like dude you need trt. In the end it’s not in your hands, educate them on what you know but that’s their choice. Very few people in the general public know anything about aas. My dad had the low T symptoms and got onto prescribed trt and feels 10x betterbut gets a bit moody after his injection. Tell him to research it if anything.

Has he had any bloodwork done to see where his levels Are? That's where he needs to start just to know whether he is a candidate for TRT or if it's even needed

Lol how u gonna give him all the facts etc...without him getting suspicious as to how or why you know all the facts...just saying lol....have him watch dylans andropause video....tell him u stumbled upon it and it reminded you of him.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom