napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do SARMS truly compare to AAS?

hey guys,

So I've heard it said before that S4 has 33% the androgenic strength of testosterone. That being said, I have a couple of questions:

1. How does a statistic like this translate into actual effects, if one were to compare the results of say S4 at 50mg p/day to a modest dose of testosterone - say 250mg per week. Based on this stat (Obviously this is a simplification) is it generally reasonable to expect muscle and strength gains to come in at one third the rate of the person using the testosterone?

Cheers

Watch Dylan's videos on this topic man. I was the same way but I tried it out and they work wonders. A lot less sides than you would imagine and great results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really how it works. Androgenic and Anabolic ratios do not translate into real life results at all. If that was the case then anavar would be stronger than testosterone and its not. The two are not comparable in this way.

Your gains on s4 compared to low dose testosterone is going to widely depend on your diet and training goals....a guy who is just trying to lose weight would see a better benefit from running S4 than he would a testosterone cycle.

What are your goals right now?

hey guys,

So I've heard it said before that S4 has 33% the androgenic strength of testosterone. That being said, I have a couple of questions:

1. How does a statistic like this translate into actual effects, if one were to compare the results of say S4 at 50mg p/day to a modest dose of testosterone - say 250mg per week. Based on this stat (Obviously this is a simplification) is it generally reasonable to expect muscle and strength gains to come in at one third the rate of the person using the testosterone?

Cheers

That's not how things translate at all bro. You can't go by androgenic/anabolic ratios or anything like that to determine gains,mane you can't compare sarms to AAS that way off of those either. You really need to judge each compound separately by itself, because everybody responds to those things differently. Some won't respond as well to test than others will, etc...S4 or anything else is like that too.

Top Bottom