napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to do a PCT in right way??

Wayne45

Hello,
I am 29, male , i am 6'2 , I weigh 172lbs. My goal was to gain muscles. I did my first steroid cycle of "Dbol 500mg 3 weeks" followed by "Stanozolo 500mg 3 weeks" and "Testosterone propionate per week 1ml for 4 weeks" it is been almost 4weeks since my cycle is complete. When is the right time to do PCT? And What should be done in a PCT?

you have got to be kidding me man... first of all, 6'2 and 172 you should never be using steroids... then your cycle was a complete mess... it makes no sense whatsoever and its just a mess on top of the fact you are 4 weeks late starting pct and did not even have a clue about what to do... dude, DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT ever use steroids again... seriously... im not even going to ask about you using protection on cycle because i already know the answer... DO NOT use steroids again

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

oh I am starting to get worried now. will I be OK if I do PCT now??

I have no clue how long its going to take to recover. You should worry because your judgment is horrible. You need to get your pct started immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I want to tell what happened actually. I had a bad guide and bad company they just wanted me to get hurt I think It all started in month of may I was told to take 500mg of Dbol followed by 500mg of Stan three weeks each. First week 20mg and the next two weeks 40mg. I was only told to take liv 52. And then for 5 weeks there was nothing then I was told to take Testosterone propionate 1ml per week for 4 weeks. I wasn't told anything about PCT and then I was searching the Internet videos about steroids I found Mr. Dylan gemelli videos I came across this forum. Then I knew about PCT must be done after steroid use. I had a bad company and bad guide. It's already been 24 days since my last steroid injection no one told me anything about PCT. Now I get to know what to do. Thank you sir gemelli hope I will recover and be back to normal. If not I don't know what else do. Just accept the fact that I am broken inside.
Sure thing sir i won't be using steroid again. If I recover or not recover I won't use steroids.

Last edited:
Damn 1 ml of test prop a week for four weeks there is so much wrong with this cycle it’s crazy you literally could have guessed and better off then listening to those morons who advised you wow and I thought I got bad advice on my first cycle. Start your PcT like dydlan said as soon as possible and good luck to you man

Damn 1 ml of test prop a week for four weeks there is so much wrong with this cycle it’s crazy you literally could have guessed and better off then listening to those morons who advised you wow and I thought I got bad advice on my first cycle. Start your PcT like dydlan said as soon as possible and good luck to you man
yes its just a disaster to say the least... like i said, run the proper pct and never use steroids again

Hello,
I am 29, male , i am 6'2 , I weigh 172lbs. My goal was to gain muscles. I did my first steroid cycle of "Dbol 500mg 3 weeks" followed by "Stanozolo 500mg 3 weeks" and "Testosterone propionate per week 1ml for 4 weeks" it is been almost 4weeks since my cycle is complete. When is the right time to do PCT? And What should be done in a PCT?

As others have said. There's a lot wrong with your cycle. Based on your stats you need to reevaluate your diet more than anything. You need a solid base before you ever touch steroids

Top Bottom