napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do I take half a cap...

Daz4033

Hey guys, I’m a newb here and I just received my first order of GW501516 and LGD4033 and they’re both in 10mg cap form. I am happy to start with a 10mg GW cap, but I want to start my LGD with a 5mg dose, is there a more accurate method of consuming half a cap than pouring it out and trying to guess what half is at a time? I have considered mixing it into 20cc of water or other solution and using 10cc today and another 10 tomorrow, but I don’t know if it’ll be soluable if they’re using cornstarch as a filler and nor do I know if this will in anyway affect the lgd sitting in soloution for 24hrs until I need it. Any advice on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated👌💪

No need to take 5mg of LGD man. Just take the recommended 10mg dose. If you are set on taking 5mg then just open the capsule and split the powder in half. Just put it in a shake or mix in some oatmeal.

Recommended dosage is 10mg per day. Don't take 5mg. Where are your sarms from?

I just wanted to start light, many people recommend starting off with a 3-5mg dose of lgd...
I have got from a company by the name of liquid pharmaceuticals, does it sound familiar to anyone, has anyone used this brand before?

you dont need to start at 5 mg per day... you are not going to split a cap anyway... im not sure who is telling you that you need to start lower but thats completely innaccurate

Like the others said bro, if it was meant to be taken at 5mg then those caps would be able to split evenly but they arent. your totally fine at 10mg bro

I just wanted to start light, many people recommend starting off with a 3-5mg dose of lgd...
I have got from a company by the name of liquid pharmaceuticals, does it sound familiar to anyone, has anyone used this brand before?
You don't need to go light and ease into sarms. It's nothing like steroids with the side effects bro

Top Bottom