napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to deal with breakup

RoboGainz

Off topic but need some help over here...

Ill try to make this as short and precise as possible...

Been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half now. She has tons of family issues (literally talks shit about her mom to her sis and dad). So everything was cool last week, her mom has always been a psycho and lunatic but she is divorced and just got broken up with by the guy she was seeing. She dug herself a hole lastweek and made herself look pretty bad. My parents dont like her much and didnt really want her over for thanksgiving but my girlfriend is of course welcomed. My girl talks shit to her sis and dad about how she uninvited her mom to my parents place for thanksgiving and ask what i think, i of course agree and say F that! I dont want her over either, she is full of drama and literally crazy. So come thursday (thanksgiving) we all show up to my parents place along with my sister and her boyfriends parents but my girlfriends mom is technically not "invited"...(her dad lives in TX so thats not in discussion). So the dinner and evening goes amazing and had a blast, my girl seems totally fine, a bit drunk, but happy overall and not thinking about her mom. We get to my place to put up our christmas tree and she ask for my help, i try to help and then she get irritated with me, then ask for help again while im on my phone. I didnt care to help anymore since she shrugged me off rudely the first time, now we get into a HUGE fight, she packs her stuff up and leaves (not the first time). I have not seen her since thanksgiving but we have spoken and we just argue each time because she is so hurt now about her mom not being there and my parents not liking her and for me making my shit comments about her. Another key point...Her moms Birthday was this past Saturday, her mom wont even speak to her or see her now because she wasnt invited over, she spent her bday alone. Initially, my girl made plans for her moms birthday but she blew my girl off for a guy shes been going out with who ended up dumping her lastweek, so now she not only spends thanksgiving alone but also her birthday and now has this huge grudge with her own daughter in which now she is taking it out all on me!! Ive apologized so many times now but this family has so many issues. I mean hell, the dad straps fake piss to his leg for work everyday in case of a drug test, they have too horrible of credit to have their name on anything. Dad lives with his parents and the mom rents out a room. So what the hell do i do? do i just move on? I mean i do love her a ton but this relationship is so much work....needing some help/input here bro's...

Key point:

+ not on tren, so im pretty chill right now
+mom is crazy, nobody wants her over
+ i agreed with my girl and also made comments about her mom
+mom spends thanksgiving alone and bday, girlfriend takes it all out on me
+ GF didnt even want her mom there, but keeps flipping and getting emotional, now its all me and my family
+Do i meet new girls? if so how? where?

Lots of people get emotional or a little crazy around the holidays. Let it blow over and everything will probably be fine.

I dunno man. If she moves out over dumb shit like that, that's clearly not your fault, I cant see you having a smooth future. If you have to fight and kiss ass to keep a relationship together, it's not the right one. Is this really someone you see yourself spending your life with? When you have mutual true love between each other, you always find a way to be on the same page. Compromise, understanding, trust, respect, and selflessness are all the foundations of a healthy long lasting relationship/marriage.

Do you love the girl?

If you don’t, i’d say she’s way too much drama, seems like in the long term a person like that might not be “wife material”.

If you do love her, it’s a tough situation to make work.

Seems she may have some emotional problems bro. But we can’t really judge here because we don’t actually know the girl to judge her. I wish you the best of luck and i hope this all figures itself out.

Thanks for the reply guys...I agree Rick. I mean she’s pulled this shit several times, I always feel “on edge”. I mean I worked out thanksgiving morning and she had attitude about it when i got back. I don’t eat nearly as healthy as I did single. I guess I need to take the positives out of this and just get in incredible shape again and mess around and do me. Yea Tazz, I love her for sure man. I will say she did cheat on me with an older man, I took her back which I never should have. Since then she changed so much but has strung me along. I really saw this coming awhile back unfortunately. I’m hurting but I’ll be good.

Are you sure it's love and not lust? I mean I have gotten myself into shitty families in wierd relationships cause the pussy was great and I didn't wanna lose that. If I take that out of the equitation what do I have? Constant fighting and bs? We don't see eye to eye or have anything else in common. Especially with a crazy family you just may wanna cut your losses or take time away and play it cool and not follow her. When you are involved with families that always have drama especially toward you it never makes a good life.

If you have to work everyday to keep it together, what happens when you get tired? Both partners should be working together and keeping it together in rough times.
With her drama, maybe some time will show whether she actually wants to be with you or is only staying with you because you essentially keep begging her to stay?

Any updates? I hate seeing couples fighting during the holidays.

Thanks for asking brother. Also thanks to everyone for all the unput and help. Not to get all sentimental but im glad we are like family here. Its not always just about cycles and fitness, we are a community, so thanks again guys.
Cbbram, dude i just lost my cool yesterday. It got so ugly between the two of to where both our parents got involved. I really dont think there is any going back at this point. Ive been a bit depressed honestly, sleepless nights, im really trying to take the positives from this and move on with my life. I thank god i never proposed to her or attempted to have kids with her. Will i hear from her again? Maybe, hard to say, i dont have much to say to her anymore...I hurt her, she hurt me and its a viscous cycle we have had. Doesnt mean we didnt love eachother, some relationships just get very toxic. The manipulation and petty arguments she started always made it mentally unhelathy for me. not to mention, once an argument would begin she would always resort back to this guy named "Paul" who she had a thing with before me but he never asked her out officially, just used her basically. I saw he liked her most recent pic yesterday so i know they are talking but oh well. She had it great and she is going to learn the hard way when this guy messes with her again, ive tried to tell her several times. Im contemplating running a cycle, but im worried it will bring out more emotions in me and make me more upset. Maybe just up my test to like 350-500? I just want to feel good and move on with my life.

I think its the right thing for you to move on, if you can get out of a toxic relationship after some time you will feel a lot better without all the constant fighting and highs and lows. If only i could take my own advice on this, its never easy. Personally if you had a plan and it was set in stone I would focus on accomplishing my goal it will put her out of your mind. The best revenge on a girl is to forget she even exists. Women love and live for knowing a guy hasnt moved on and is suffering missing them. If you dont agree with me at least agree with betty white, "the best way to get over a man is to get under another". So just do the reverse "The best way to get over a woman is to get under another" dont think just do haha!

I think its the right thing for you to move on, if you can get out of a toxic relationship after some time you will feel a lot better without all the constant fighting and highs and lows. If only i could take my own advice on this, its never easy. Personally if you had a plan and it was set in stone I would focus on accomplishing my goal it will put her out of your mind. The best revenge on a girl is to forget she even exists. Women love and live for knowing a guy hasnt moved on and is suffering missing them. If you dont agree with me at least agree with betty white, "the best way to get over a man is to get under another". So just do the reverse "The best way to get over a woman is to get under another" dont think just do haha!

She ended up calling me lastnight, lots of ugly words and such but we ended on good terms. She said i had a huge ego from the get go and all that i had going for me was big muscles lmao. She blames me doing tren and cycling for messing with me psychologically and never falling in love with her, she said she could just feel it. She isnt wrong there, i just couldnt get to that place with her again after she cheated a year ago. Comical she says all of this...im like sweetheart you dont have a car, no money and a horrible family. I have my own place, just bought a brand new Jeep SRT, a great job. I am the catch not you...I got a little emotional but you are right bro, cant beg someone to stay in it, it will never be healthy and ill just be more hurt in the future if we keep it going. This girl is 110% driven off of making me feel bad, she loves having the power and knowing i am hurting just like you mentioned. She claims she is totally fine and not hurting. Whatever, wasted 2 years of my life.

No way bro you learn from every experience in your life good or bad. Definitely not a waste.

your right man,

She emailed me today since we blocked eachother on everything else. This is what she says...Do you think it would be possible to get the rest of my stuff this weekend? I can bring back whatever you'd like as well.
Let me know, hope you're doing well
Faith

2 Days ago she said to just throw it out and that she was not willing to give me my stuff, i dont evenwant my shit anymore. How should i proceed? just give it back to her or not even reply? Its literally a pair of jeans, scarf and a hat.

your right man,

She emailed me today since we blocked eachother on everything else. This is what she says...Do you think it would be possible to get the rest of my stuff this weekend? I can bring back whatever you'd like as well.
Let me know, hope you're doing well
Faith

2 Days ago she said to just throw it out and that she was not willing to give me my stuff, i dont evenwant my shit anymore. How should i proceed? just give it back to her or not even reply? Its literally a pair of jeans, scarf and a hat.

Just try to be the better person. Return her things and maybe hit it one last time... Lol

LMAO, i could care less...i have plenty of girls in my contacts just for that haha

That’s exactly why she wants to come over... one last roll in the sack... getting her stuff is just an excuse... and your ego is a good thing, women are attracted to men with big egos / masculinity. Don’t be ashamed of either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s exactly why she wants to come over... one last roll in the sack... getting her stuff is just an excuse... and your ego is a good thing, women are attracted to men with big egos / masculinity. Don’t be ashamed of either

Ehhh, I wouldn’t say anyone in general is attracted to big egos. Confidence yes, egos no. Huge difference. I’m a confident guy but we all put our pants on the same way. Not sure why she would come south to my place when we actually work across the street from each other and could just leave it with my receptionist for her to get.

Ehhh, I wouldn’t say anyone in general is attracted to big egos. Confidence yes, egos no. Huge difference. I’m a confident guy but we all put our pants on the same way. Not sure why she would come south to my place when we actually work across the street from each other and could just leave it with my receptionist for her to get.

Like I said, it’s not just for her things bro, there’s a bed at your place... not at work...

Top Bottom