napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to combat Acne

ZeroToHero

I am on my Test+EQ+Var cycle currently taking 500mg/600mg/60mg(daily) but I have seen a pretty bad increase in systic acne. Mostly on my forehead and my upper back (the areas where I sweat the most). It's disappointing for me because my physique is out of control right now, the absolute best I've ever looked by far, but I can't take my shirt off cuz I'm so self conscious about all the Bacne I have. I watch videos of the top bodybuilders right now going through their poses with a camera up close, and their skin is absolutely perfect, smoother than butter. I'm wondering how the fuck these guys manage to keep their skin so clear while they are taking 3x the amount of gear I am taking. I've heard some take accutane or other medications?

I am taking Aromasin 25mg/EOD and tanning as much as possible, but it hasn't improved things much. What do you guys do for acne on cycle?

You got to think about all the hgh they have done, it's amazing for the skin.

I have always use neutrogena body clear body wash on cycle because I have the same issues as you and it seems to help the best. I will get a few but nothing major, it could be something cheaper and easy to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZeroToHero said:
I am on my Test+EQ+Var cycle currently taking 500mg/600mg/60mg(daily) but I have seen a pretty bad increase in systic acne. Mostly on my forehead and my upper back (the areas where I sweat the most). It's disappointing for me because my physique is out of control right now, the absolute best I've ever looked by far, but I can't take my shirt off cuz I'm so self conscious about all the Bacne I have. I watch videos of the top bodybuilders right now going through their poses with a camera up close, and their skin is absolutely perfect, smoother than butter. I'm wondering how the fuck these guys manage to keep their skin so clear while they are taking 3x the amount of gear I am taking. I've heard some take accutane or other medications?

Accutane is dangerous as fuck bro. Definitely dont risk ur life to clear up acne. Tan and use acne wash/cream. Its about all one can do. Also u can lower your test and keep your EQ high..this may help substantially . Also 25 mg EOD of aromasin is way to high for what your talking. .break that in half. 12.5 is more than enough. Crushing your estrogen will hinder your gains

I was just about to log on and make a post about this. My acne is out of control this time around. It's on my face sporadically but my back and upper arms/shoulders look fucking terrible. I was going to try proactive. Also, don't use Accutane. My friend is on it and it cripples her sometimes...dried out eyes to the point of being almost blind and such.

I'm running Test/Tren/Mast/EQ. I forgot this is how EQ effects me.

Trust. Me go tanning. Dries the skin. Clears acne

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: How to combat Acne

markdevito said:
I was just about to log on and make a post about this. My acne is out of control this time around. It's on my face sporadically but my back and upper arms/shoulders look fucking terrible. I was going to try proactive. Also, don't use Accutane. My friend is on it and it cripples her sometimes...dried out eyes to the point of being almost blind and such.

I'm running Test/Tren/Mast/EQ. I forgot this is how EQ effects me.
Bro Oxy wash is the same as Proactiv and a lot cheaper... That's what I use and it helps a lot! benzoyl peroxide is the active ingredient

PHURIOUS said:
Trust. Me go tanning. Dries the skin. Clears acne

PHURIOUS PHARMA

this is very true and it definitely works... things like accutane only lead to further problems

Thanks to everyone for the input! I will definitely get on some of that body wash and see if that helps. I also need to up my tanning probably. 10 minutes in the bed barely gets me pink. In the past if I just man up and go 15-20 and get a nasty dark red burn, it actually completely clears up my back for a couple weeks. And since I'll be at Mr. Olympia in Vegas all next weekend, I'll probably do that on Wednesday to make sure my skin looks as clear as possible.

Didn't know how HGH helps skin stay clear though. That's interesting. Also I would NEVER fucking EVER take accutane. I was just wondering if that was how the top guys are managing to do it. My buddy trains with Dan Green in San Jose and told me that's what he does, so i was just curious.

I take 25mg EOD because I am pretty damn gyno prone, and on my last cycle 12.5 didn't seem to be enough. I will give it a try though because I definitely don't want to hinder my gains on this cycle.

I also am for the tanning option. 10 minutes in a stand up a day does the trick for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
I also am for the tanning option. 10 minutes in a stand up a day does the trick for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I do the tanning also occasionally

Also my acne flared up around week 4 and is pretty much non existent around week 8...only a few here and there...

I also use salicylic acid face pad wipes twice a day... The Noxema one's are the cheapest

cbbram said:
Also my acne flared up around week 4 and is pretty much non existent around week 8...only a few here and there...

I also use salicylic acid face pad wipes twice a day... The Noxema one's are the cheapest

Also good to know. I figured my acne was probably going to be the worst right now since I've only been on for 4-5 weeks, but once my body adjusts to the compounds it will hopefully settle down. It's actually much better this morning already after tanning yesterday.

I think I'll go to the store and get some of those noxema face wipe pads to use every morning, and I'll use body scrub in the evening when I shower. Can you get those at Wal-Mart?

I also buy the alcohol body wipes and add 50% body rubbing alcohol to it and I wipe my entire body down after each shower and I can still see dirt on the wipes. I know this is somewhat OCD but I enjoy doing it...
7b2382a56af87a8803e5c275187a9d7c.jpg

They are only damp when you buy them but if you add more alcohol it really cleans better

I go through 2 or 3 of these a month

The Noxema pads are more for the affected areas only... Face, shoulders, and back but I use both

Also read this online... Salicylic acid prevents acne and benzoyl peroxide treats acne so I alternate

keep in mind a lot of us react differently to these creams, pads, etc... when i was modeling, we would use facewash, then astringent and then a moisturizer but then some would react bad to one of the three... just test the waters and see what works for you...

DylanGemelli said:
keep in mind a lot of us react differently to these creams, pads, etc... when i was modeling, we would use facewash, then astringent and then a moisturizer but then some would react bad to one of the three... just test the waters and see what works for you...
Yes I agree... I could only use the Oxy wash once a day initially but now I can use it 3 times a day. You have to start slow because these products can cause redness, dryness, and irritation. But they do work for me.

lots of great info in here guys, thanks. This is why I love this forum board. I'm gonna buy some noxema pads and some body wash tomorrow and get on it asap.

ZeroToHero said:
lots of great info in here guys, thanks. This is why I love this forum board. I'm gonna buy some noxema pads and some body wash tomorrow and get on it asap.

smart move... test the results and follow through as you see fit... when you find something that works then just stick with it and don't try to introduce too many products on your skin if you don't have to

This has been helpful as I inherited horrible skin that breaks out on and off cycle.

I have been considering a low weekly dose of accutane but will likely try some of the topical options first. I am also on 3 IU a day of HGH - just started a few weeks ago so hoping that helps as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom