napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to become a nutritionist: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I explain the process it takes to become a nutritionist... The nutritionist profession is becoming one of the more popular professions today and with good reason... There is clearly an obesity problem in the United States and worldwide and the demand for good nutritionists continue to arise... Learn the process it takes to become a nutritionist, what to expect when you become a nutritionist, the average pay and much more... Enjoy!

How to become a nutritionist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05l3ZRXOty0&feature=youtu.be

Now the hard part . How too get fatty too actually follow the meal plan.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I haven't watched it yet but it is saved for the next one to see. Exactly what I've been waiting for

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Finishing up my nutrition degree now, that Ive put off for so long. lol. Between working in the supplement industry for almost 4 years now (85% of it is useless), my nutrition classes, steroid knowledge from trial, error, and a shit ton of research, I think I will be ahead of the rest of these so called nutritionists out there. My ex went to see one, and said she was easily pushing 400 pounds and was explaining generic bs that was absolutely useless.

Finishing up my nutrition degree now, that Ive put off for so long. lol. Between working in the supplement industry for almost 4 years now (85% of it is useless), my nutrition classes, steroid knowledge from trial, error, and a shit ton of research, I think I will be ahead of the rest of these so called nutritionists out there. My ex went to see one, and said she was easily pushing 400 pounds and was explaining generic bs that was absolutely useless.

I would have looked at him and asked for my money back. I understand not being stage ready, but you have to be in shape in my books.

I would have looked at him and asked for my money back. I understand not being stage ready, but you have to be in shape in my books.

i said it was a joke. and she should have just asked me. that turned into a fight. shes an ex for a reason haha

excellent bro... you definitely have an advantage now the key is to jump on that.. keep expanding knowledge so you are always that much more ahead than everyone else...

Top Bottom