napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How bad is it ?

Ssarmer22

So, i was kinda of in a hurry, and my mind was elsewhere because of problems at work, and i forgot all the safety measures you need to have when pinning yourself.
I didn't clean the top of the vial of igf with alcohol, didnt change the needles and pinned myself sub q with the same needle that i draw the substance. Just come to my senses that i forgot all of that i i was done with the injection.
So here i am asking how bad is it ?

That's pretty damn irresponsible bro.. lol keep an eye on it. Nothing seem wrong with it at the moment?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

So far yeah, nothing swollen or red, it does hurt a tiny bit when a press on top of it, but nothing much

I doubt you'll have any problem, maybe a red welt a most. Obviously watch for a fever. Subq is a lot less of a risk as far as infections go and is much more easily detectable as it's closer to skin surface.

Do you have more injections from that IGF vial left?

You have 24 hours to live.... write your will asap. Lol Kidding, you will live. I heard Bostin Loyd reuses insulin needles for months until they bend LMFAO! Smart guy(not srs).

You have 24 hours to live.... write your will asap. Lol Kidding, you will live. I heard Bostin Loyd reuses insulin needles for months until they bend LMFAO! Smart guy(not srs).

Ya fuck that. Even when I need to do 2 subq shots back to back I still switch the needle. I skipped a few times and the second pin always pinches a good amount. Those 30-32g needles get dull quick lol.

You're good. Just don't do it again, when doing my hcg I use the same tip to draw/pin and sometimes I can tell it's a little dull and it hurts but should be good. Just obviously keep an eye out for an infection as rare as it could be

Ya fuck that. Even when I need to do 2 subq shots back to back I still switch the needle. I skipped a few times and the second pin always pinches a good amount. Those 30-32g needles get dull quick lol.
absolutely bro... that is just fucking ridiculous!

I'm new to the forum, but having used to be in the medical field, I'll throw my 2 cents in. I highly doubt you have anything to worry about. Most people involved in the medical field pin with the same needle they extract the medication with. However, if you change needles, there's just that much greater safety from infection. I've pinned myself a time or two without swabbing the medication bottle, (I ran out of alcohol swabs). Not good practice by any means, but generally you'll be ok. I have also seen infections come about from completely sterile methods to. Anytime a foreign object goes into the skin, there's ALWAYS a chance for infection. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the cheap ass cost of needles I don't know why anyone wouldn't swap needles before injecting, and anybody reusing needles has some serious fucking issues. Why even take a risk?

With the cheap ass cost of needles I don't know why anyone wouldn't swap needles before injecting, and anybody reusing needles has some serious fucking issues. Why even take a risk?

Yeah, I've definitely never reused! I understand what you're saying about the cheap price of needles, but at the same time if you swab the rubber good enough, with a brand new needle you shouldn't have to switch to another to pin. I definitely get what you're saying, just curious as to why so many people are against using the same needle to extract and pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom