napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to achieve excellence: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Excellent video Dylan! This video is a great tool for those trying to find their way to keep focused and motivated towards their goals

There's 10 minutes and 55 seconds I'll never get back! LOL. I kid, I kid.
I watched the whole video, and it really was good man. Everything you say is exactly how I look at things. Man, towards the end, you sounded like a Preacher!

Great job bro. I loved it.

Great video my man. Droppin knowledge. We are our own worst enemy and if you can just get out of your own way you can achieve greatness.

When you do those vids, do you have cheat notes in front of you? Or are you just pulling all this stuff out of your head? Honest question

I couldn't agree more, the mind is the single most powerful thing within the human body. If you can get your mind right you can achieve anything you want.

JM750 said:
When you do those vids, do you have cheat notes in front of you? Or are you just pulling all this stuff out of your head? Honest question

That is just all me brother... no notes whatsoever... straight from the heart

DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:

Thats pretty damn good and not easy to do.

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:

Thats pretty damn good and not easy to do.

It really comes natural bro but thank you for acknowledging that... I appreciate it!

Top Bottom