napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hottest Female in Fitness

Specimen

I used to think no one would come close to Anllela Sagra but then I discovered Valentina Lequeux.. thoughts? Can anyone top either of them?

I dont like thick chicks at all. My wife is around 113.

And yes that Valentina chick is fucking hot as hell

Definitely a time and place for thick chicks.. there's just a higher level of appreciation I have for a nicely proportioned toned body.. that mesmerizing/wow factor

I'm not sure why this happens, but all of the girls I've dated have been like 100-110 lbs, short, pretty face, nice tight butt and decent boobs.

However, all of the girls I've had one night flings with have been thicker....I wonder why this is????

I'm not sure why this happens, but all of the girls I've dated have been like 100-110 lbs, short, pretty face, nice tight butt and decent boobs.

However, all of the girls I've had one night flings with have been thicker....I wonder why this is????

Just to have something different than the norm I guess. Plus, standards are much much different for one night stands than girls you plan to date. Ive been married a long time, but I am Talking from past experience here lol

Same here, I’ve always dated girls in between 105-120 and 5’4-5’5 ish...my ex is a nba dancer now. Fucked that one up. I personally think Courtney king (Steve cooks ex) is pretty damn hot and total wife material.

Haha that’s true a one night stand is differnt then the girl you introduce to you parents or friends lol I think curvy is a better description of what I prefer. A girl with abs more defined then mine is a huge turn off never into the shredded gym girl types more of the insta Ho model gym girl lol that ass needs to move when she walks and to fit chicks never have nice boobs which is a def deal breaker lol damn I prob sound like a total Douche haha

all for a more muscular chick, I like someone that could fit my lifestyle so its not always an argument, has that happened ehh not really, you always get the opposite lol

everyone has their preferences... my wife is not even 100 lbs but shes also barely 5'0"... ive always ONLY preferred very feminine girls though... i dont like them bony etc... definitely not but clearly my preference is much smaller... toned, yes, but thick, not really my thing personally...

Top Bottom