napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Horrible Pip

Ant

Hello everyone I would like some advice how to handle this excruciating pain in my right glute. This is my first cycle and my first pin was on Monday. It did not hurt that much during the day, I pinned in the morning, but on Tuesday when I woke up it was a struggle to get out of bed my ass was in so much pain. Today is Wednesday and when I woke up the pip was equal too if not worse than what I experienced on Tuesday. I am running a 12 week cycle of test e 350 mg. It is from dragon pharma and it is 400mg/mL, 23g needle. I understand that this could just be the virgin muscle reacting to getting pinned or that this test concentration is high so it causes more pip.

5’10 175
First test e cycle
Goals: pack around 10-15 pounds of keepable gains

It's not going to get much better. I never recommend Test 400. I've done almost a dozen cycles in my life and you couldn't pay me to pin Test 400.

Aren’t you the guy I told not to use test 400 because of pip for your first cycle in a thread a few weeks ago? Lol, the only time you ever use test 400-500 is when you’re mixing it with equipoise, and even then it takes some experienced tissue to handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren’t you the guy I told not to use test 400 because of pip for your first cycle in a thread a few weeks ago? Lol, the only time you ever use test 400-500 is when you’re mixing it with equipoise, and even then it takes some experienced tissue to handle.

Mixing it with EQ will definitely help. Good idea...

Could I pin 3 days a week to reduce the amount I’m taking in... so like .3 cc m/w/f cause this shit fuckin hurts like hell

Last edited:
Could I pin 3 days a week to reduce the amount I’m taking in... so like .3 cc m/w/f

Test 500 gives me a dead arm at .2cc. Never tried 400 but I’m sure it will be similar, but try it and see

LOL one ear and out the other

Thanks for the advice guys completely idiotic of me, do you think I could just switch to 250mg/ml just ordered 2 more bottles from pharma com should be here in like two weeks so like could I just switch over from the 400 to 250 , there both test Enanthate. Probably a stupid question but I just wanna make sure. I’ll be using the 400 for the first two weeks at around 1ml per week. Then from weeks 2-12 I’ll do around 2ml week with the 250mg/ml

My question is I have test e 400mg/ml 10ml bottle, but the pip is so bad it’s unbearable. Could I switch to test e 250mg/ml. It will take 2 weeks to get here so I’ll have to run the 400mg/ml for the first few weeks of the cycle but then switch to 250mg/ml for the rest of the cycle would I be able to do that

My question is I have test e 400mg/ml 10ml bottle, but the pip is so bad it’s unbearable. Could I switch to test e 250mg/ml. It will take 2 weeks to get here so I’ll have to run the 400mg/ml for the first few weeks of the cycle but then switch to 250mg/ml for the rest of the cycle would I be able to do that
Yes you can... Not a problem

Same shit, different concentration. Of course you can. That's like asking if it's ok to start taking 3, 200mg ibuprofen per day instead of 2 300mg tablets to get your daily dose. Same thing bro so yes it's fine.

Top Bottom