napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AT HOME Blood Testing Option...

Whats you thoughts on the accuracy of the test? There is one that test for testosterone, estradiol, dhea and cortisol but it's a saliva swab!

Whats you thoughts on the accuracy of the test? There is one that test for testosterone, estradiol, dhea and cortisol but it's a saliva swab!

Brother all i know is the reviews are great... thats all i can comment on but i cant imagine one of the sharks investing half a million dollars in a company for only 5-10 % if that were in question

Some saliva tests are accepted as accurate, some others are showing promising results but are still in experimental stages and aren't "proven" yet. Doesn't mean they aren't accurate, just some insurers/doctors rather rely on bloods still. I think DHEA and cortisol are generally accepted as proven to be accurate. And things may have progressed since I researched this, was over a year ago I was looking into this as I have to travel out of state to get private bloods.

I doubt it shows exact numbers but I think it just tells you if your in range or low or high.

Brother all i know is the reviews are great... thats all i can comment on but i cant imagine one of the sharks investing half a million dollars in a company for only 5-10 % if that were in question

Thanks for sharing!! Definetly going to look into this cause I drive out of state to get blood work done!

Some saliva tests are accepted as accurate, some others are showing promising results but are still in experimental stages and aren't "proven" yet. Doesn't mean they aren't accurate, just some insurers/doctors rather rely on bloods still. I think DHEA and cortisol are generally accepted as proven to be accurate. And things may have progressed since I researched this, was over a year ago I was looking into this as I have to travel out of state to get private bloods.

I with you red on driving out of state!! Going to look into this. Shit I am tempted to order the testosterone test and do it the day before I have bloodwork!

Nice option. If anybody uses this, please post up your results and give us some feedback!

Thats completely false, i mean just completely false

Does it show exact numbers then? If it does then ill buy a kit because its cheap and so easy to do. Looking at the site it basically said what I stated.

-It looks like the mens health test shows exact number for test and estrogen for $179, the basic test kit looks like it shows just ranges. Not bad for the price

Last edited:
Does it show exact numbers then? If it does then ill buy a kit because its cheap and so easy to do. Looking at the site it basically said what I stated.

-It looks like the mens health test shows exact number for test and estrogen for $179, the basic test kit looks like it shows just ranges. Not bad for the price
from what they advertised on tv, it shows exact values

Top Bottom