napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holy cow

So...one company, knowing the government’s stance on SARMS, sues the other for false advertising because they can’t possibly be selling SARMS: if they do, the FDA hammers them with fines. If they don’t, then they are accused of mislabeling their products and the FDA fines them. That’s one way of removing your competition...

I find it quite funny there are people hopping the border, smuggling crack, heroin, and cocaine, and the government is worrying about SARMS...

Last edited:
Read the SARMS bill submitted to Congress. They care more that they build muscle than if they lose any danger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the SARMS bill submitted to Congress. They care more that they build muscle than if they lose any danger.

Our country doesn’t want you strong and sharp minded. They want you to be weak and poison your mind with media, TV and put fluoride in your water.

We have makeup ingredients for women that are ban everywhere in the world except the US. Red 40, yellow 30 etc. only here do we promote that garbage.... But let’s ban SARMS and AAS because it’s killing so people.

Doesn't really matter now you'll be able to get good real SARMS underground and it won't have to be in liquid form "for research purposes". Game changer for UGL's.

I watched naked and afraid the other night and saw three episodes in a row where the men bowed out and walked off the show. Pussies.

I don’t have cable or watch TV so when I’m traveling or visiting family I get sucked in to these stupid shows. But the common thread I see is how weak men are time and time again.

Their usually fat in commercials and stay at home dads. WTF

Doesn't really matter now you'll be able to get good real SARMS underground and it won't have to be in liquid form "for research purposes". Game changer for UGL's.

Yes... you’re exactly right.

I watched naked and afraid the other night and saw three episodes in a row where the men bowed out and walked off the show. Pussies.

I don’t have cable or watch TV so when I’m traveling or visiting family I get sucked in to these stupid shows. But the common thread I see is how weak men are time and time again.

Their usually fat in commercials and stay at home dads. WTF

My favorite TV show. That challenge is all mental. You can be a big manly man but if you don't have the will, determination, and skills to make it there's no way they can complete the challenge.

My favorite TV show. That challenge is all mental. You can be a big manly man but if you don't have the will, determination, and skills to make it there's no way they can complete the challenge.

I don’t have the experience necessary for that, but i damn sure would research before going on, and would honestly rather die than walk out like that, seems like the women are always the star of the show on naked and afraid.

im sorry but its just sad when there are people getting killed, raped, persecuted etc and THIS is the focus... i mean, fucking come on! its some of the weakest ass shit ive ever seen to constantly be focused on this... it comes down to nothing else but money

im sorry but its just sad when there are people getting killed, raped, persecuted etc and THIS is the focus... i mean, fucking come on! its some of the weakest ass shit ive ever seen to constantly be focused on this... it comes down to nothing else but money

Agreed. They are also wasting their time on Marijuana, it’s a matter of time before that gets legalized nationwide.

Agreed. They are also wasting their time on Marijuana, it’s a matter of time before that gets legalized nationwide.
dont get me started there man... thats been a waste of fucking time since they started that bull shit.. thats one of the worst of them all to be going after people for... smfh... seriously

U hot the nail on the head. Its all about money. Drug companies dont gaf about all the ppl being murdered or raped. What they care about is things like sarms, marijuana, etc that negatively effect their profit margins

I saw this SARM's ban coming a mile away. Anything that works, or achieves good results, get made illegal. Land of the free huh? The feds will go after kratom next. No matter what your stance is on that, at the end of the day, it's a plant just like marijuana is and causes less harm then any opiate ever could... Keep your eyes open to see what's next!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

theres really no sense for any of us to bitch about it because this is how it has always been and always will be... the freedom you are said to actually have is such a farce its unreal... its a mirage and its always going to be that way... none of us have any privacy whatsoever... we cant say what we want, do what we want etc.. its a mirage form of communism at its finest

theres really no sense for any of us to bitch about it because this is how it has always been and always will be... the freedom you are said to actually have is such a farce its unreal... its a mirage and its always going to be that way... none of us have any privacy whatsoever... we cant say what we want, do what we want etc.. its a mirage form of communism at its finest

Everyone’s so sensitive now a days you have to think for a few seconds before you say something so you don’t offend anyone or put yourself in a bad situation, just the world we live in now, sadly.

Top Bottom