PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Holidays are killing my eating plans

Holidays are killing my eating plans

Halloween candy is currently killing me.
    Every where I go is these little bite size candies out in a bowls. They are the devil!
    Why is it I can walk through a convenience store or super market. Candy every where and I have zero problems. I donít buy candy.
    But walk by a bowl of these stupid bite size candies and I crumble.
    And now my teenage kids have brought Oreos in the house. Am I being punished???

have you been smoking weed when you walk by these bowls? lolll

Ha ha thatís funny.
    You think so! Most of the year I am in total control.
    These little things are like crack!!!
    I have had more sugar in the past week than I have had all year combined!

Bro I have kids with treats, snacks, and candies in our house year round. It really just comes down to self control, keeping your head in the game, and keeping focused.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Bro I have kids with treats, snacks, and candies in our house year round. It really just comes down to self control, keeping your head in the game, and keeping focused.
    Totally agree. I have a sweet tooth, my family likes sweet things, work thereís always sweet things, but Iím in better shape and slimmer because I say no. I like how I look more than I like the taste. Dropping the weight was too much work to risk redoing it because I ate like everyone else.

Holidays are killing my eating plans

Oh trust me I am hanging tough. I have had a few a few here and there. I have just adjusted my diet each day accordingly.
    I agree. I have worked hard to get where I am I will stay here.
    Funny thing is I have fewer cheat days than most folks.
    When Christmas Day and thanks giving day get here I already have them figured into my meal plan as cheat days.
    I am not missing out on my moms sweets. Those are traditions I only get once a year. She is 88 and still makes them for me. I am a luck elderly kid.
    I am proud of my self sometimes. The other day I had a shitty day at work. I got in my truck and headed to the store. Thought I would go grab a beer and candy bar. This is bad since it eat clean and almost two years sober.
    I came out good. Left the store with a sparkling water and protein bar. It got me through my rough spot and I was proud afterwards.
    Last edited by Slyder; 10-20-2019 at 08:49 PM.

I agree with you.
    If you can control your head and stick to the plan you won't go for the sweets but for the results.