napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holidays are killing my eating plans

Slyder

Halloween candy is currently killing me.
Every where I go is these little bite size candies out in a bowls. They are the devil!
Why is it I can walk through a convenience store or super market. Candy every where and I have zero problems. I don’t buy candy.
But walk by a bowl of these stupid bite size candies and I crumble.
And now my teenage kids have brought Oreos in the house. Am I being punished???

Ha ha that’s funny.
You think so! Most of the year I am in total control.
These little things are like crack!!!
I have had more sugar in the past week than I have had all year combined!

Bro I have kids with treats, snacks, and candies in our house year round. It really just comes down to self control, keeping your head in the game, and keeping focused.

Bro I have kids with treats, snacks, and candies in our house year round. It really just comes down to self control, keeping your head in the game, and keeping focused.

Totally agree. I have a sweet tooth, my family likes sweet things, work there’s always sweet things, but I’m in better shape and slimmer because I say no. I like how I look more than I like the taste. Dropping the weight was too much work to risk redoing it because I ate like everyone else.

Oh trust me I am hanging tough. I have had a few a few here and there. I have just adjusted my diet each day accordingly.
I agree. I have worked hard to get where I am I will stay here.
Funny thing is I have fewer cheat days than most folks.
When Christmas Day and thanks giving day get here I already have them figured into my meal plan as cheat days.
I am not missing out on my moms sweets. Those are traditions I only get once a year. She is 88 and still makes them for me. I am a luck elderly kid.
I am proud of my self sometimes. The other day I had a shitty day at work. I got in my truck and headed to the store. Thought I would go grab a beer and candy bar. This is bad since it eat clean and almost two years sober.
I came out good. Left the store with a sparkling water and protein bar. It got me through my rough spot and I was proud afterwards.

Last edited:
I agree with you.
If you can control your head and stick to the plan you won't go for the sweets but for the results.

100% absolutely right on this, your thoughts which focus on your goals, will determine what you eat and what you do. Stay focused.

Survived Halloween. Truly enjoyed some chocolate late now and then. Decided not to fight it. Just watched the the rest of my food intake.
Finished a single sarm cycle 4 weeks ago.
Going to run t-bowl through the holidays.
I took last 5 days off from the gym as a small re set break. New cycle and work out plan starts tomorrow.
I was able to maintain my weight since off cycle and during my sweet tooth phase.
Looking forward to thanks giving and Christmas.
I get to eat well and it should be good timing since I’ll be in a bulk style of cycle.

Thanks.
I am excited about these holidays.
The food choices are much easier.
Get to tear up some sweet potatoes and turkey.
Just gott avoid some of the pies and cookies.
I will have some of them since they are moms tradition and I only get them once a year.
Just put them in my daily log and eat accordingly.
In my business I get lots of time off this last month so plan to hit it hard. Spend extra time in gym and try to add some bulk/ weight in a good way. So I actually plan to up my calories for next 8 weeks.
I will still eat clean. Just more of it.
Going to only do t-bol and cardazol. Plus my trt
Woo hoo!!!

All in all it turned out fine. Halloween was the toughest. I am ready for next year.
I ended up doing more of a bulk during thanksgiving and Christmas.
Still tried to eat good but was able to go with the holiday flow and enjoy my self.
Was able to put on some pounds and stay at 8% bf through it all.
I take it as a win

All in all it turned out fine. Halloween was the toughest. I am ready for next year.
Still tried to eat good but was able to go with the holiday flow and enjoy my self.
I take it as a win

That's pretty pretty good bro, well done!

I take it as a win
Sounds like you did well with it bro

I didn't eat any food other than my own meal prep. I don't know what it is anymore but I don't find the food that others cook appetizing. There are a few exceptions but it's not enough to ruin anything.

That is great will power.
I have good will power but also have a few weaknesses.
I figure long as I am keeping a positive attitude and have goals in mind it helps me.
Doing a kinda bulk during that time frame made it all work for a positive.
I tend to keep myself low on BF.
Definitely trying to eat more food now so I can gain some muscle.
I gained 10 lbs but maintained 8% bf.
Felt good doing it. Was running tbol from
EUP at the time.
Switched back to maintenance afterwards. I dropped 5 lbs in first week off. Realized I have to raise what I thought was my maintenance level.
The human body is amazing. I actually enjoy learning and watching my body. The effects of food and exercise on the body is fascinating. Having y’all as support and reading what others do and don’t do truly helps.

Congrats bro! You have really put some serious effort and looks like you having great results out of it! Keep it going and that 8% bf is great that you where able to maintain it while going up

Top Bottom