napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holding a lot of water on deca, question.

Mark Diesel

First time running deca. I knew I had to keep my diet more in check with it, and I am. My estrogen and prolactin are completely in check. I’m holding A LOT of water, it’s quite messy. Though, I LOVE the way I feel on it. I am a powerlifter, but I also like to look a little better than a water balloon. I feel like I look like I’m stacking deca and dbol with a sloppy diet. I was wondering if adding masteron at 350mg would make it a little bit cleaner next time. I’ll also be running NPP to see if the broscience about holding less water with it is true. Thanks for any input!

Deca can actually be dry as fuck. Look at my log from last summer when I ran deca during a cut. I looked about 4 weeks out from the stage in my final pics.

It's really all dependant on a number of things....how well you tolerate aromatizing compounds, your carb intake, water intake, AI dose, and electrolyte balance. Obviously dosages play a role too.

I don't see masteron solving anything for you that you can't just by manipulating what's off. If you're wet on deca you'll probsbly be wet adding in masteron too.

I blew up when I took 300 deca with 500 test luckily I didnt pop. However, I was bulking and ate a ton so its tough for me to evaluate if the water retention was really due to deca or my diet. I looked like an absolute house tho on cycle. I do not have experience with Mast but I dont think it would counteract water retention. Im thinking that some people might be more prone to water retention from deca than others.

I blew up when I took 300 deca with 500 test luckily I didnt pop. However, I was bulking and ate a ton so its tough for me to evaluate if the water retention was really due to deca or my diet. I looked like an absolute house tho on cycle. I do not have experience with Mast but I dont think it would counteract water retention. Im thinking that some people might be more prone to water retention from deca than others.
Yes some people are definitely prone than others. It all depends on how you respond to aromatizing compounds

When was the last time you ate at McDonald's or somewhere similar? Be honest...

I aromatize like a son of a bitch. I eat a 1/3rd pound burger at Dairy Queen with a small fry once a week, which is the healthiest fast food here in central Oregon. My water intake is high, 1 gallon on days off the gym, 2-3 gallons gym day. Sodium isn’t CRAZY high, but it’s probably 3000mg. I aromatize like crazy guys, but I’m telling you right now I looked better on 450mg of test alone smashing quarts of ice cream and entire batches of cookies in a sitting, every day. It is highly unlikely that it’s my diet.

I aromatize like a son of a bitch. I eat a 1/3rd pound burger at Dairy Queen with a small fry once a week, which is the healthiest fast food here in central Oregon. My water intake is high, 1 gallon on days off the gym, 2-3 gallons gym day. Sodium isn’t CRAZY high, but it’s probably 3000mg. I aromatize like crazy guys, but I’m telling you right now I looked better on 450mg of test alone smashing quarts of ice cream and entire batches of cookies in a sitting, every day. It is highly unlikely that it’s my diet.
Anyone that aromatizes easily will have a hard time keeping dry without a clean diet when you stack wet compounds. Deca is one of those things that gives you wgat you give it. Keep it clean and it will reward you back. I think it's the combo of both and your diet that amplified it,versus test alone

Deca can actually be dry as fuck. Look at my log from last summer when I ran deca during a cut. I looked about 4 weeks out from the stage in my final pics.

It's really all dependant on a number of things....how well you tolerate aromatizing compounds, your carb intake, water intake, AI dose, and electrolyte balance. Obviously dosages play a role too.

I don't see masteron solving anything for you that you can't just by manipulating what's off. If you're wet on deca you'll probsbly be wet adding in masteron too.

Hey Rick, Ill be starting Deca as soon as my order arrives. Regarding carb intake and water intake affecting water retention... would higher carb intake and higher water intake increase water retention or decrease it?

most people that hold water on deca are running their test too high... more often than not, thats the issue i see

Hey Rick, Ill be starting Deca as soon as my order arrives. Regarding carb intake and water intake affecting water retention... would higher carb intake and higher water intake increase water retention or decrease it?
It depends on what you mean by higher carb intake. If you stay below the threshold of wgat your body can store within the muscle cells for glycogen, you can stay dry. Once your carb intake exceeds saturation and you spill over, that's when it goes to subq water and bloats you. You just have to maintain a more moderate approach to carbs max if you want to stay dry

It depends on what you mean by higher carb intake. If you stay below the threshold of wgat your body can store within the muscle cells for glycogen, you can stay dry. Once your carb intake exceeds saturation and you spill over, that's when it goes to subq water and bloats you. You just have to maintain a more moderate approach to carbs max if you want to stay dry

Gotcha, thanks... yeah ill just keep my carbs to oatmeal in the morning and rice/sweet potato.. before/after my workout

Deca log

Rick where can I find your deca log from last summer?
thank you!!

Top Bottom