napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HNIC is here

Redam said:
Well well well I am back!!!

Now we are talking! Another high quality member joining the family... THIS is what I am talking about in terms of building a family and a place of high quality members... WELCOME HOME my man... Great to have you here... Now you can be you as you should have always been able to be... It is great to have you and you already know to come to me anytime you need anything!

So many familiar faces I love it. Damn good starting nucleus of experienced and good dudes

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
So many familiar faces I love it. Damn good starting nucleus of experienced and good dudes

Sent using Tapatalk

absolutely brother... that's a beautiful thing and I have a feeling it is only going to continue! :D

It's awesome to see you come over to adrenaline Rush brother! This place is great, and you will love it. It's like nothing else out there my man. Glad to have you

Yeah I went rough on Evo and had it with some of those fuck faces. I got the good ole email/password switch done on me haha

But, as long as this doesn't happen here we're golden! But I'm glad to see some familiar faces break away from Evo.

Glad to be here and I hope I can help out when I can. Members know they can message me whenever and I'll help out.

And yes SD, classic haha

Btw, I'm glad some of the staff broke away from them. I had enough with those guys over there and I could have easily exposed X and BRR and a few others.

But I'm not an asshole and I don't do that.

I'm glad you guys welcomed me after my lash outs. You guys know I'm a straight shooter and I'm here to help others and learn when I can! I mean, no matter how much we all know, we are always learning. Learning is the key to success.

Redam said:
Btw, I'm glad some of the staff broke away from them. I had enough with those guys over there and I could have easily exposed X and BRR and a few others.

I'm glad you guys welcomed me after my lash outs. You guys know I'm a straight shooter and I'm here to help others and learn when I can! I mean, no matter how much we all know, we are always learning. Learning is the key to success.

You weren't the only one who had your account info changed haha

Redam said:

Yeh man, I'm really glad to get away from that place. I had to bite my lip a lot about shit, and it really bothered me a lot. That's not how I roll at all. Anyways, I'm glad it's behind me and really glad to see you here. You were always an awesome dude that I highly respected.

Redam said:

Bro, you are right, you definitely could have exposed them but why? 1. You are a much classier person as you showed 2. EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS 3. Nothing they do is a secret You were the much better person... I respect the fuck out of that and you...

You also should know that although I do appreciate you commenting on being welcomed but the fact you don't know if most that you though you had an issue with or may have had confrontation with, WOULDN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, and you know why??? IT WASNT ACTUALLY THEM... OR they were being forced to say and act a certain way against their belief or will... So DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANY OF THAT MAN... Your a GOOD bro and ALWAYS WELCOME HERE...

Yes the GATEKEEPER. That's what I do. I keep peace (for the most part) and I help brothas out!

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! and thanks for the kind words DG and RR! Glad to see you guys made it out ok and are back to being a straight shooter!

Redam said:
Yes the GATEKEEPER. That's what I do. I keep peace (for the most part) and I help brothas out!

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! and thanks for the kind words DG and RR! Glad to see you guys made it out ok and are back to being a straight shooter!

Thanks bro... I know I can speak for both myself and RR that we feel refreshed and just damn good about everything knowing we can be ourselves, say how we feel with no repercussion and can DO WHAT WE DO BEST, HELP, GUIDE AND EDUCATE EVERYONE. We need more members like you here bro to grow this family into the biggest and best on the planet...

Re: RE: Re: HNIC is here

DylanGemelli said:
Redam said:

Thanks bro... I know I can speak for both myself and RR that we feel refreshed and just damn good about everything knowing we can be ourselves, say how we feel with no repercussion and can DO WHAT WE DO BEST, HELP, GUIDE AND EDUCATE EVERYONE. We need more members like you here bro to grow this family into the biggest and best on the planet...
Well said bro. I agree with everything you said 100%

Top Bottom