napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hitting a wall during training

KODA24

Hey guys, as I learned from a previous thread, I'm not to take a pre workout when using tren. So I'm not and for 2 straight workouts I hit a wall after 1.5 hrs . or less. I have no energy to Push through. I eat a solid meal before ( at least 1hr). So what can I take to help myself along? I think it's more age related than anything and I do train hard. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey guys, as I learned from a previous thread, I'm not to take a pre workout when using tren. So I'm not and for 2 straight workouts I hit a wall after 1.5 hrs . or less. I have no energy to Push through. I eat a solid meal before ( at least 1hr). So what can I take to help myself along? I think it's more age related than anything and I do train hard. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Isn't that b/c of the Tren?? cardiovascular goes in the toilet therefore your endurance drops?? Combat that with GW 20mg 30 min before your workout... and maybe even some triple x

Last edited:
How many days do you train a week? Are you weight lifting for 90+ mins every session?
4 days almost 2 hrs a session, all weight training and abdominals. I take gw 1hr before I go.

Are you using gw while on tren? That is essential anytime running tren in my opinion, reduces side effects, improves health values, and also it helps a lot with good clean sustainable energy.

4 days almost 2 hrs a session, all weight training and abdominals. I take gw 1hr before I go.

Ok I just saw you are using gw. Honestly bro 2 hours is too long to be in the gym for strictly weights

Ok I just saw you are using gw. Honestly bro 2 hours is too long to be in the gym for strictly weights
I know but at my age when i go heavy on a particular exercise, I take a little longer between sets. But I train with a crazy mentality most of the time.

Isn't that b/c of the Tren?? cardiovascular goes in the toilet therefore your endurance drops?? Combat that with GW 20mg 30 min before your workout... and maybe even some triple x
It may be but damn, want expecting that.

100% agreed. Sounds like you're over training or could use a good week to rest.

Maybe not recovering properly.

10 minutes in the sauna after training helps with recovery.

Thanks bro.

An hr is more than enough. No need to do so much. Keep it simple and make the ones you do count

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I agree with EZ & Rick.Try & cut it down to an hour with less rest between sets,&/or up the weight & cut a set on each exercise too.

I drink coffee or an energy drink preworkout and never had a problem

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Wow yeah I'd be dead at 1.5-2hrs, I'm literally in there max 45 minutes depending on the day and if I double up on something, seems quick but with only 30-40 second rest between sets you can bang out 4-5 different exercises with 4 sets in no time Unless you have to wait forever to get on equipment.

I sometimes throw in a second body part due to my two job schedule. This adds to it. I'll try and shorten it up some. Thanks everyone.

I know but at my age when i go heavy on a particular exercise, I take a little longer between sets. But I train with a crazy mentality most of the time.

How old are you bro? I'm almost 43 and an hour is plenty. Regardless of age you shouldn't be resting more than 90 seconds to 2 minutes between sets

I tgibk this could definitely be the case. I train 4 days a week at an hour each and my body right now is screaming for a week off from just that, so I'm not lifting next week.

I couldn't imagine 2 hours a day

I have to agree with others. I too also wait 3-4m on the heavy compounds, common wait time for strength training on the big 3; but IMO should be shorter rests on the other movements. If you're doing more than 2 heavy compounds movements per workout, then I'd say it's too much, one per workout is typically sufficent. Good luck bro.

I tgibk this could definitely be the case. I train 4 days a week at an hour each and my body right now is screaming for a week off from just that, so I'm not lifting next week.

I couldn't imagine 2 hours a day
Lol.......like a female told me last Saturday during chest, she walked up to me and said "I watched you train a couple times now, your nuts! I mean you workout like a monster!" Lol that was the second time this year a woman has said almost the same thing. Love it! Made my year. I do think my age (50) is a factor too.

Top Bottom