domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitting Super Saiyan

Hitting Super Saiyan

Started this two weeks ago. Which means Monday I start the tren.
    1- (run out) ~600mg sust
    (Run out) - 16 600mg cyp
    1-16 750mg EQ
    3-13ish 525g tren Storm (I may start slower on this and increase to 525)
    1-4 50mg A-bombs
    11-16 50-75mg winny (possible)
    I also have tren-X and various tren/test suspensions for preworkouts as I go.
    Plenty of aromasin will be on hand. Caber is good to go.
    The drol will be judged by how I feel. I'll drop if shit gets too real. And the length of the tren will be judged that way as well. But probably 10-11 weeks. Winny is a possibility but I like the sound of it lol.
    I will attach a few photos from my starting point later today if possible. But by tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitting Super Saiyan

The weights aren't quite where they should be. Some of you know I came in on a moth and a half of not lifting to let an injury heal. It still isn't right but I'm pushing back into it. Couldn't wait lol. I'll adjust on the fly. Wrist straps have really helped anyways.
    I started at 199 and now I'm at 206. Height is 6'2". Our boy almightyalpha wrote me up a meal plan. I should be starting it Monday as well after I do a massive trip to the store lol. Goal. Add mass and strength and then switch into a cut and trim any extra fats down. Yes I know that it's hard to do both in on blast but I'm pushing for it as an experiment.

This is going to be an epic run. I'll be following .

Quote Originally Posted by Testdude63 View Post
    This is going to be an epic run. I'll be following .
    I hope so as well! Going to a whole new level with this one.

im in for the ride cuz

I look at the mgs on your cycle and realize that my cycles are very very mild.

Hitting Super Saiyan

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Started this two weeks ago. Which means Monday I start the tren.
    1- (run out) ~600mg sust
    (Run out) - 16 600mg cyp
    1-16 750mg EQ
    3-13ish 525g tren Storm (I may start slower on this and increase to 525)
    1-4 50mg A-bombs
    11-16 50-75mg winny (possible)
    I also have tren-X and various tren/test suspensions for preworkouts as I go.
    Plenty of aromasin will be on hand. Caber is good to go.
    The drol will be judged by how I feel. I'll drop if shit gets too real. And the length of the tren will be judged that way as well. But probably 10-11 weeks. Winny is a possibility but I like the sound of it lol.
    I will attach a few photos from my starting point later today if possible. But by tomorrow for sure.

Tren is pretty high man. I don't think you need that at all especially with the test and EQ in there, but that's your call. I'm running Tren in a few weeks myself, starting at 400mg. I've considered increasing that but more than likely I will stay at 400. Tren is so damn powerful that you don't need big doses of it, and if you are running Winstrol on the back end keep in mind that the combination of Winstrol and Tren will fucking wreck your lipids. I would strongly recommend using GW while on Tren too for the cardio and cholesterol benefits

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wow big cycle watch ur blood pressure. Was running my test and tren close to the same mg and had probs. With the adrol added in could get real high. Made me feel like shit

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Tren is pretty high man. I don't think you need that at all especially with the test and EQ in there, but that's your call. I'm running Tren in a few weeks myself, starting at 400mg. I've considered increasing that but more than likely I will stay at 400. Tren is so damn powerful that you don't need big doses of it, and if you are running Winstrol on the back end keep in mind that the combination of Winstrol and Tren will fucking wreck your lipids. I would strongly recommend using GW while on Tren too for the cardio and cholesterol benefits

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    The only reason I'm running it that way is because of the different esters involved. My next run will be just a single ester and I'll run it a little different.
    I have gw. I was taking it for two months before my last blood draw and lipids were had as bad as before I was on gw. Not sure what was up with that. Nothing scary but low good and high bad regardless. I'll still run the rest of what I have on this blast. Winny is up for thought at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by joonp View Post
    Wow big cycle watch ur blood pressure. Was running my test and tren close to the same mg and had probs. With the adrol added in could get real high. Made me feel like shit
    Yea noted. That's why I will drop the drol if it gets to be too much. Definitely watching for any possible sides to act on as soon as I see them.