napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hit a vein

Chaseme

So last night I had my wife pin me. Currently on a deca/test e cycle. She pulls out and said it's bleeding a lot. It's happened before so I thought no big deal. Within seconds my chest tightened up. So I started to slow down my breathing to prevent myself from having a coughing attack because I could feel it coming. I didn't get the metal taste I've read about in previous post. I manage to get through it although I woke up this morning and I still feel the tightness in my chest and a little difficulty breathing. I guess my question is how long do these symptoms typically last?

Thanks gents!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All that should pass soon bro. It happens. It's hard to hit veins in glutes but it can be done. Try aspirating so you don't have to deal with that crap. It's worth the extra two seconds

All that should pass soon bro. It happens. It's hard to hit veins in glutes but it can be done. Try aspirating so you don't have to deal with that crap. It's worth the extra two seconds
Thanks! That's good to know. Definitely don't want to make that mistake again. I've read worse stories, but never about how long it lasted.

This happened to me about a week or so ago. I did pull back on the plunger and had no blood. But possibly I might have nicked a vein on the way in and opened it so once the gear was injected it still may have seeped into the vein. Within 15 to 20 minutes I could feel my heart was racing and my blood pressure jumped way up. it was a really crappy feeling. So even when you do pull back on the plunger and there's no blood it's possible you still could have hit a vein on the way in and it could still get inside your bloodstream. I've also been told to use the Z injection technique which might also help I just started doing that and hoping this will help this from happening again. As for that crappy feeling it lasted a few hours and I did feel a little bit the next day, but more of an anxiety tight feeling in my chest like that feeling of butterflies of when you're worried about something. Could have just been my nerves acting up from the weird feeling I had the day before

I was always under the impression it only lasted a couple hours at most. I've only had the tightness/irritation in chest once. The main irritation only lasted maybe 2-3 minutes, but was completely gone with the half hour. What leaks into a vein should be expelled by the lungs fairly quickly. Hopefully it passes for you quickly bro.

I was always under the impression it only lasted a couple hours at most. I've only had the tightness/irritation in chest once. The main irritation only lasted maybe 2-3 minutes, but was completely gone with the half hour. What leaks into a vein should be expelled by the lungs fairly quickly. Hopefully it passes for you quickly bro.
Thanks bro. I'm going on 20 hours post pin and I still don't feel 100%. I feel better but im still not completely back to normal.

I hit veins in my VG with 3cc of tren (don't ask) tightness in chest, metallic taste, massive headache and felt like I might pass out. Ran water, flushed face and hands to avoid throwing up. When I found my testicles again I went to the bed and laid out. Left the syringe and vial out just in case someone needed to know how I died. Woke up 5 hours later still feeling semi out of it and got in the car and hit the gym and kicked that bitch in it's ass. Shit happens, living thru it is what makes for a good story and apparently a good workout as well. Nothing stops the gainz.

I hit one the other day in my delt when I pulled the pin out blood shot out like old faithful all over the mirror first time it has ever happen was pretty wicked

I hit veins in my VG with 3cc of tren (don't ask) tightness in chest, metallic taste, massive headache and felt like I might pass out. Ran water, flushed face and hands to avoid throwing up. When I found my testicles again I went to the bed and laid out. Left the syringe and vial out just in case someone needed to know how I died. Woke up 5 hours later still feeling semi out of it and got in the car and hit the gym and kicked that bitch in it's ass. Shit happens, living thru it is what makes for a good story and apparently a good workout as well. Nothing stops the gainz.

Lol! Nice war story! This is the exact type of story we would expect of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom