napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Highly recommend to stay away from sarmssearch

Tflooseddddd

Hi . I bought lgd from sarmssearch because the shipping was quicker and I really needed it right away . I recommend to just wait for sarms x. The reason is sarms search is horrible I paid a crazy ton of money and my biceps peak actually cut down a lot . So I was like ohhhhhh!!!!! Thanks so much. I have seen forums where Rick rock has said that they were ok but he switched over . In my opinion they were horrible and I switched over . And since Andrew what the f was involved I would NOT want anything to do with them. Ha ha ha ..

I don't know why but this thread made me lol "I paid a crazy ton of money and my biceps peak actually cut down a lot"

i didnt even realize anyone even used sarmsearch anymore but i highly doubt they made your biceps smaller... now, i know the owner, and he was such a douche and tried to pull all kinds of shit with me many years ago and i refused to promote shit for him because i already knew what kind of company he ran but i didnt even think people ever even talked about them anymore...

Hi . I bought lgd from sarmssearch because the shipping was quicker and I really needed it right away . I recommend to just wait for sarms x. The reason is sarms search is horrible I paid a crazy ton of money and my biceps peak actually cut down a lot . So I was like ohhhhhh!!!!! Thanks so much. I have seen forums where Rick rock has said that they were ok but he switched over . In my opinion they were horrible and I switched over . And since Andrew what the f was involved I would NOT want anything to do with them. Ha ha ha ..
I haven't used sarmssearch or even heard anything about them really for years bro. I have no idea what the quality is now, but I do know a lot of companies have had more and more quality issues that were once decent. You definitely can't go wrong with sarmsx which is the only one I support and recommend

i didnt even realize anyone even used sarmsearch anymore but i highly doubt they made your biceps smaller... now, i know the owner, and he was such a douche and tried to pull all kinds of shit with me many years ago and i refused to promote shit for him because i already knew what kind of company he ran but i didnt even think people ever even talked about them anymore...
Sad to see what was once a good company destroyed by greed and arrogance. They were great quality when I was employed there years ago, but you know how that turned out bro. The minute he started pulling his power trip shit and trying to run our names down, I was out. I blew up when they started trying to trash your reputation as well as Rick's after the split, and that was pretty much the end of it for me.

Way too much shady shit started happening behind the scenes and I can't imagine that has changed.

That being said, OP your biceps didn't shrink because of something you ingested, that's a little farfetched...

When I first heard about sarms a few years back they were one of the first companies I checked out.I remember they had an extremely rudimentary website.No descriptions of their products or anything.They also had the highest prices I ever seen on sarms back then.I forgot what forum was pushing them back them but they seemed shady so I opted not to use them.That began my quest to find "The almighty Dylan G" lol which took me to evo,but he wasn't there either.I sent him a friend request but the dick never responded. :p
I checked his post history & the last one was over a year ago(back then),so I figured he wasn't there anymore.Then I found iSarms & the rest was history.

Top Bottom