napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High LH and FSH

Gixxer

Sup guys,

Had a quick question why my LH and FSH are high. Just got lab results and everything else was in normal range but LH at 10.7 (1.7 - 8.6) and FSH at 13.0 (1.5 - 12.4)

I’m on Test C at 500mg per week and 25mg aromasin once a week.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I just blast then cycle off. 12 on , 12 off. I ran clomid during last post cycle. I’ve been on for 4 weeks.

how could you blast and cruise but still run pct? im lost... you also never answered my question about what the bloodwork said before you started the cycle...

I didn’t get labs before I started. I know, my bad. Also I got the capped test, so it just shows my testosterone level as 1500> greater. I didn’t cruise. I just run 500mg then off for 12 weeks. So I used clomid for a pct.

That’s bizarre. Were you off long enough to fully recover? I guess that’s a dumb question. Are you concerned that it’s higher than normal or that it’s high at all when it should be suppressed? Dylan’s right it’s impossible to speculate at all without bloods from before.

I didn’t get labs before I started. I know, my bad. Also I got the capped test, so it just shows my testosterone level as 1500> greater. I didn’t cruise. I just run 500mg then off for 12 weeks. So I used clomid for a pct.

So thats not a blast man... also i cant tell if your test is under dosed with a capped test so the negligence here wont allow for an accurate answer

Top Bottom