napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High Hemoglobin on cycle

Dirtydaddyfitness

Hello , i know steroids raise red blood cell count (hemoglobin). Especially boldenone. Im on test boldenone cycle 350/600 mg a week, at the week 9 right now.

My hemoglobin was 163 week ago, and now its 172. Its raising. I ve heard you can lower the hemoglobin with donating blood . Im gona go and do that tomorrow.
I also taking omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E to thin the blood. (is this good idea?) . And im eating healthy 6 days a week.
My question though is lets say i donate tomorrow. and my hemoglobiin drops 165 or 160 or smth. how quicly does it raise back. I dont think i can donate again in this cycle, cause ou have to wait at least 2 months before donating again.
They say blood is back in 2weeks. does that mean in few weeks i have 172 hemoglobin again?

Ok i understand that. But how bad really is lets say hemoglobin 180 on cycle. I bet most of us have that high on cycle. Or even on trt. Is that right? Nothing to worry about at 9th week 172?

Thank you if you answer ;)

You should be fine bud. I believe the higher end of acceptable is 18 g/dl which is 180 g/l so if you’re on week 9, I would just donate to keep it in check and continue forward.

Hello i just wanna share my experience. I went and donated blood. At that point i had come down a bit . And my hemoglobin was 168. I still donated. And it was tuesday. I felt really week 3 days. I checked my hemoglobin on saturday it was 136 HUGE DIFFERENCE. It vame down hard. So anyone who has 175-180 its probably very good idea. I mabe should have waited a bit
But it doesent matter. On sunday i was strong again. Just feeling a bit weak on evenings and sleepy. But i yhink i need to check.my bloods
Estrogen.

Top Bottom