napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High GI vs low GI carbs....interesting study

Pretty decent study, and it supports the act that we encourage more low GI carb sources. Obviously like this study shows, it resulted in less bodyfat compared to those eating the same carb intake from high GI sources

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Most likely due to the natural insulin spike occurring with HGI carbs.

ahh you know i love that site.

Yeah I like this site, as they are always torturing RATS to prove to us a bunch of shit that we have been knowing for years..lol.
For sure it will eventually be understood that sugar is the worse possible thing to consume. Sugar, not fat as we used to be told, is the culprit with cholesterol issues,obesity,diabetes,heart health.
The problem is not the knowledge but will anyone listen. You have to remember whilst we are sleeping the fast food merchants are diligently studying how to hook us further with combos of msg, salt, bad fats, sugar and HFCS, regular Corn Syrup etc. I even see cola drinks advertising that their shit is healthy again because they are going back to using cane sugar again...wtf huh?

I was just reading this yesterday about diets.

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/a...ter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fatloss_eml

Yeah I like this site, as they are always torturing RATS to prove to us a bunch of shit that we have been knowing for years..lol.
For sure it will eventually be understood that sugar is the worse possible thing to consume. Sugar, not fat as we used to be told, is the culprit with cholesterol issues,obesity,diabetes,heart health.
The problem is not the knowledge but will anyone listen. You have to remember whilst we are sleeping the fast food merchants are diligently studying how to hook us further with combos of msg, salt, bad fats, sugar and HFCS, regular Corn Syrup etc. I even see cola drinks advertising that their shit is healthy again because they are going back to using cane sugar again...wtf huh?

I was just reading this yesterday about diets.

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/a...ter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fatloss_eml

There is an extremely interestiong documentary on hulu and amazon about the dangers of high GI carbs, it's called The Perfect Human Diet.
Here's the hulu link if you're interested http://www.hulu.com/watch/691639
It goes over how insane most diet plans are and how our bodies are designed to eat meat. Meat, some fruits and a few veggies are what man's diet consisted of for nearly all of history.
Apparently from the 60s to the 90s high-carb diets were a thing, some people even get a larger insulin spike from eating white bread than from sraight sugar.
Anyways it covers some pretty cool info.

There is an extremely interestiong documentary on hulu and amazon about the dangers of high GI carbs, it's called The Perfect Human Diet.
Here's the hulu link if you're interested http://www.hulu.com/watch/691639
It goes over how insane most diet plans are and how our bodies are designed to eat meat. Meat, some fruits and a few veggies are what man's diet consisted of for nearly all of history.
Apparently from the 60s to the 90s high-carb diets were a thing, some people even get a larger insulin spike from eating white bread than from sraight sugar.
Anyways it covers some pretty cool info.

Oh man..diets have come full circle. First from the 50-60's was zero carb. Books by Mario DiPasquale, Vince Gironda, Atkins, Lyle McDonald, and the ever popular Dan DuChaine and his book called "Militant Underground Weight Loss-Bodyopus" These keto diets were very effective.In reality any diet followed properely will work.At the time the medical establishment said the keto diets were total garbage and did not ever work for weight loss. There goes the docs ignorance again!
Then in the 70's it was all about calories. Some dude lost weight eating only twinkies and ice cream to prove it was all about calories. Then along comes Covert Bailey with his book "Fit or Fat" He said to eat mostly good carbs,and low low fat. Then the junk food market jumped all over it by making low fat cookies, ice cream, p-nut butter etc. They took the fat out and added sugar. So America went low fat high carb and gained weight. Again the knowledge on how to loose weight is there. Doing it another issue.
So then you had the original dude who coined the term "RIPPED" . A lawyer name Clarence Bass who often was at 2% BF. He did many diets but settled on a volume diet.
Clarence is in his 70'sand still ripped!
Then medicine caught up and said hey wait..Atkins works.
Basically all diets work if you follow them...easier said than done. To me the best diet is high protein, moderate, good carbs and fats, all calories controlled. All real food. That simple yet so hard

Oh man..diets have come full circle. First from the 50-60's was zero carb. Books by Mario DiPasquale, Vince Gironda, Atkins, Lyle McDonald, and the ever popular Dan DuChaine and his book called "Militant Underground Weight Loss-Bodyopus" These keto diets were very effective.In reality any diet followed properely will work.At the time the medical establishment said the keto diets were total garbage and did not ever work for weight loss. There goes the docs ignorance again!
Then in the 70's it was all about calories. Some dude lost weight eating only twinkies and ice cream to prove it was all about calories. Then along comes Covert Bailey with his book "Fit or Fat" He said to eat mostly good carbs,and low low fat. Then the junk food market jumped all over it by making low fat cookies, ice cream, p-nut butter etc. They took the fat out and added sugar. So America went low fat high carb and gained weight. Again the knowledge on how to loose weight is there. Doing it another issue.
So then you had the original dude who coined the term "RIPPED" . A lawyer name Clarence Bass who often was at 2% BF. He did many diets but settled on a volume diet.
Clarence is in his 70'sand still ripped!
Then medicine caught up and said hey wait..Atkins works.
Basically all diets work if you follow them...easier said than done. To me the best diet is high protein, moderate, good carbs and fats, all calories controlled. All real food. That simple yet so hard

Yeah, the science in the documentary basically looked at the human digestive track and evolution and that's what it comes down to cutting out the simple carbs and eating mainly protein.
It also took on all the "whole gain" marketing BS that's going on right now.
I had no idea that high carb diets were a thing though, the first big one I remember hearing about that everyone was on was atkins.

Yeah, the science in the documentary basically looked at the human digestive track and evolution and that's what it comes down to cutting out the simple carbs and eating mainly protein.
It also took on all the "whole gain" marketing BS that's going on right now.
I had no idea that high carb diets were a thing though, the first big one I remember hearing about that everyone was on was atkins.

If you just want to learn what started the carb fad then read Fit or Fat by Covert Bailey.

Top Bottom