napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High FSH Levels

drachola

Hello,

I just go my BW back after being off cycle for over a year (including PCT). My FSH levels were @ 15.8 and my LH were at 6.4.

The last BW I had done was after my last PCT (over a year ago) and my FSH levels were @ 14.3 and my LH were at 12.1.

Everything else on my BW was in order.

I did have 2 CT scans the week before my last BW (radiation maybe?) The last year has included lots of wine...not normal for me (booze)?

My cycles are test based and light. Usually Test plus one compound never with tren or deca. I only run (1) cycle per year. I don't blast/cruise.
Going to run 350-400 mgs of test pw with 50 mgs of Proviron ed this time 12-16 weeks. I always do a good PCT.

Any idea why my FSH is so high and should I be concernend at my age?

Thank you,
SS

i really dont know, thats a question for your doctor to examine... here's some info i have

[FONT=&quot]If you are a man, high FSH levels may mean:[/FONT]

infertility is a bonus! Maybe it's from the 2 CScans I got the week before the BW.

Thank you Dylan!

Hello,

I just go my BW back after being off cycle for over a year (including PCT). My FSH levels were @ 15.8 and my LH were at 6.4.

The last BW I had done was after my last PCT (over a year ago) and my FSH levels were @ 14.3 and my LH were at 12.1.

Everything else on my BW was in order.

I did have 2 CT scans the week before my last BW (radiation maybe?) The last year has included lots of wine...not normal for me (booze)?

My cycles are test based and light. Usually Test plus one compound never with tren or deca. I only run (1) cycle per year. I don't blast/cruise.
Going to run 350-400 mgs of test pw with 50 mgs of Proviron ed this time 12-16 weeks. I always do a good PCT.

Any idea why my FSH is so high and should I be concernend at my age?

Thank you,
SS

it could be a medical issue as dylan outlined, even could be cancer eek. but i doubt that is what is going on cause this happens plenty with guys who juice.

where is your total testosterone levels at? i bet it isn't high right?

your pituitary glands are spitting out a ton of hormones and your leydig cells are not functioning well. just imagine pushing the gas on your car and the engine spinning fast but the car isn't moving. that is what is happening here.

i would use some herbals to get your testes pumping better and then the LH and FSH hopefully will come back down to earth

it could be a medical issue as dylan outlined, even could be cancer eek. but i doubt that is what is going on cause this happens plenty with guys who juice.

where is your total testosterone levels at? i bet it isn't high right?

your pituitary glands are spitting out a ton of hormones and your leydig cells are not functioning well. just imagine pushing the gas on your car and the engine spinning fast but the car isn't moving. that is what is happening here.

i would use some herbals to get your testes pumping better and then the LH and FSH hopefully will come back down to earth

Test Level is 486...Normal for me. Est @ 35...Also normal. Doubt it's cancer...There would have been more Red Flags in my BW.

After doing a little research...I think my FSH levels are elevated due to (2) C-Scans I had the week before the BW. Seems radiation exposure will raise FSH levels in men. Thank you for all of the responses! I'm going to get my BW in a couple of weeks to double check. I'll give my Doctor a call too.

Top Bottom