napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High estrogen and low fsh and lh

Trensam

Hi so a little over a month ago I posted my lab results after finishing a test eq and tool cycle.
My estrogen was 667 ranges were 60-190.
My fsh was 1.2 ranges were 1.6-8.0
and lh was 0.4 ranges were 1.5-9.3
So after Dylan told me that the results were horrible and that I should change my source. I then bought nolva, climid, aromas from 5 different sources and have been using all of them.
It has almost been a month of PCT 40mg nolva, 50 mg clomid, 25 mg eod aromasin.
So far I feel somewhat better but my sex drive is still not normal. I do have sex maybe 3 times a week, but my sensitivity can be very low sometimes which causes me to not finish.
Even though im having sex I know I don't feel normal yet. Anyways I will be doing another blood work after the PCT ends. However I had some questions.
1. Can anyone advise of the situation, do you have a suggestion about whats going on and maybe what I can do it fix it or this will get better on its own?
2. What is the online site to use to do blood work. Last time it cost me 500 dollars for the whole thing.
3. How long should I wait to do another cycle? Last time I injected myself was around February.
Thank you!

Takes a,while post cycle to normalize bro. Actually a 4 week pct probsbly isn't long enough. I'd go at least 6 weeks, give yourself time and the retest your levels. 25mg EOD is probsbly too much aromasin as well. You might have needed that at first to bring your high estrogen down but id scale back to 12.5mg EOD now. That will probably help too

Can you please tell me the website I can get my lab tests done from? Dylan you told me before but I forgot.

Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS of or in the states of NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

This is on their site. I live in New Jersey. Any other suggestions?

Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS of or in the states of NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

This is on their site. I live in New Jersey. Any other suggestions?

You'd either have to go to another state to have it done, or you can just go through your doctor

Top Bottom