napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High Estrogen

racampos

Good morning,

I stumbled across some of your videos on YouTube talking about high estrogen. I commented on one of your videos, but I figured I'd get a quicker and more detailed response if I emailed you personally.

About 2 weeks ago I felt some sensitivity around my right nipple. I went to the doctor and got some blood work done. Not surprisingly, my estrogen levels were higher than what the normal range for men in my age (28) were. The doctor was a quack and did not prescribe anything. In fact, he told me to go to a local supplement store and get an estrogen blocker.

I started doing some research and started taking 20 mg of tamoxifeno (I live near the border so I got it in Mexico). I'm on my third or fourth day and don't know how long I'm supposed to take it for or if I should stack it with any other products out there. If you can help out I would really appreciate it.

FYI I'm a 28 year old male who has never done steroids, doesn't eat a lot of soy, and have a somewhat clean diet. I'm a social drinker and dont really know why I started getting early symptoms of gyno. Please help. Thank you in advance.

nolvadex is not going to do anything for you... what was your level at? i cannot advise you properly without knowing your estradiol number

Good morning,

I stumbled across some of your videos on YouTube talking about high estrogen. I commented on one of your videos, but I figured I'd get a quicker and more detailed response if I emailed you personally.

About 2 weeks ago I felt some sensitivity around my right nipple. I went to the doctor and got some blood work done. Not surprisingly, my estrogen levels were higher than what the normal range for men in my age (28) were. The doctor was a quack and did not prescribe anything. In fact, he told me to go to a local supplement store and get an estrogen blocker.

I started doing some research and started taking 20 mg of tamoxifeno (I live near the border so I got it in Mexico). I'm on my third or fourth day and don't know how long I'm supposed to take it for or if I should stack it with any other products out there. If you can help out I would really appreciate it.

FYI I'm a 28 year old male who has never done steroids, doesn't eat a lot of soy, and have a somewhat clean diet. I'm a social drinker and dont really know why I started getting early symptoms of gyno. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Tamoxifen does not lower estrogen. You need to get some aromasin. The dose you need to run depends on what your estrogen levels were, which you didn't disclose

Hello, I had 126. The normal range on the results had a range from 40-115 so I was a little high. My testosterone level was at 383 and the range on there were 264-916. I got arimidex and am taking .5 ml every other day (I've taken three dosages so far).

I also have tamoxifen (20mg pills), but I read a post saying I shouldn't mix the two so I haven't taken that. What do you all think??

If arimadex is what you have stay on that dose and continue. Do not use the tamoxifen

How do I know when to stop taking it? Should I also take a natural test booster?
You'll have to get bloodwork again. The question is why do you have high estrogen in the first place? 126 is very high.

I've never taken any type of steroids. Im 28 now, but when I was 21ish I took two pro hormones and I'm assuming that's how it's at that level.

I've never taken any type of steroids. Im 28 now, but when I was 21ish I took two pro hormones and I'm assuming that's how it's at that level.
That might have something to do with it but I can't say for certain. 7 years is a long time.

Your estrogen levels aren't going to be impacted like that 8 years later bud.

Some people do have higher estrogen, and usually when your test levels go down estrogen can go up and your test levelsare at the bottom of normal range

it definitely has nothing to do with something that occurred that long ago... you are either leaving something out or you just need to see your doctor...

I have no shame in disclosing anything. I know we're all on here trying to help one another. Plus, I'm in LE and don't/haven't done anything illegal. I haven't taken any supplements besides protein and ammo acids since I was 24. Should I get on a test booster? Oh, my bad cholesterol was over the limit @ 142 (range was 0-99). I've heard that and testosterone level go hand and hand. Any truth behind that?

Right now I would concentrate on getting your estrogen levels down into normal range first.

I have no shame in disclosing anything. I know we're all on here trying to help one another. Plus, I'm in LE and don't/haven't done anything illegal. I haven't taken any supplements besides protein and ammo acids since I was 24. Should I get on a test booster? Oh, my bad cholesterol was over the limit @ 142 (range was 0-99). I've heard that and testosterone level go hand and hand. Any truth behind that?
honestly, i would talk to your doctor about it because there has to be some sort of underlying problem there whether its diet or something else but personally brother, i think it would best to go that route first... you really need to get this taken care of before anything else... it can cause a wide array of other issues having a high estrogen level and i dont want to see you have to deal with any other bull shit

Top Bottom